TACO BELL
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TACO BELL

TACO BELL

SO... Can someone tell me why the Taco Bell manager was told to open the back door of a store when there was a robbery which was to take place?
    Not judging... I know there is more to the story than what the news is reporting... Just curious for the truth...

OOOOOOOOOKKKKKKK... Guess I can't "handle the truth"...

taco bell

what the fact that 3 swat guys who were inside scrambled around like a chinese firedrill when the s&*t hit the fan. one was so goofy he left his gun leaning on the wall the other froze not knowing what to do. typical clowns that were losers in high school until they became police officers and now they know it all and make other officers look like fools when they screw up.

Guest120 must have been in Taco Bell at the time of the shooting when it all happend. Or maybe he pretends to be an expert in law enforcement tactics. Its great how every Tom, ****, and harry has their own version of events that went down that night. Sounds to me like Guest120 got bullied in high school by some of these guys.

Chris, ha ha sounds like the info is true and you are just a bit upset about it, or is this doug or tim, cant be tim because the spelling and grammar was correct

Sounds like someone is jealous of others. Were you there? Have you ever been in a similar situation. If you got a problem be the man you want to be and speak with them directly not here

Taco Bell

whats the difference they are so thickheaded they would not even understand

Sounds like a typical CCPD cluster.... Why do you guys need swat anyways? I know nursing home residents can get a little out of control but geez...

Cape Cops are poorly trained and don't know how to handle crisis situations. They botched the day care shooting, and screwed up the entire Taco Bell situation. They should go back to what they know best: measuring grass and water levels. Tim was too busy looking in the mirror and looking at his muscles, while Chris and Doug were too busy munching down on some gorditas. I feel sorry for any person that lives in the Cape, because there police services are HORRIBLE!.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Sounds like a typical CCPD cluster.... Why do you guys need swat anyways? I know nursing home residents can get a little out of control but geez...
    Their SWAT team is a joke. There last 2 standoffs lasted over 24 hours.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast