ANOTHER OFFICER UN-JUSTLY FORCED TO RESIGN!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ANOTHER OFFICER UN-JUSTLY FORCED TO RESIGN!

Once again an Officer is forced to resign w/o valid justification. The reason why he did not get out of his vehicle while sitting at a check point to check the vehicle. Nice right......my advice to any of you out there thinking of applying...Dont stay as far away from here as possible this place is bad, bad news it may cost you career in law enforcement if anything goes bad. Be patient and apply else where...... :roll:

please guys all leave before your record is blemished forever

long live the ****tator

as usual the smuck fires an officer bc he didnt get out of his car.in this place its best to stay under the radar,thats the only way to survive this sh@#%&t hole.these idiots need to hire there own then they can fire each other,oh i forgot there dum as rocks and F#$%^&K LAZY! THIS PLACE NEEDS A F#$%^&*K eniema,cant wait to see ppl get picked for doral. :evil: [/b]

You know, you think that by now some people would have heard something about this place and the reasons not to apply. But, they still come in bunches get hired and get fired. As long as this agency exist, the tribe will have fresh bodies to abuse.

where is the chearkeader Captain Mod??????

Who was forced out this time?

so how are you suppose to approach these checkpoints when a civilian comes by are you suppose to exit your vehicle every time and do what check there entire vehicle or just check there ID and they can go and then go back to your patrol car?

i'm right here! with pom poms in hand

Another sad day here in the land of milk and cookies. We lost a good officer for no valid reason, it was a bunch of bs, and it's not like we have applicants coming out of our butts, we dont. Hell we cant get anyone certified to come here they know better and the non-certifieds just dont and want a chance to get sponsored. All in all, to anyone considering applying, here read all the postings within this forum and see if you still want to work here. It really has gotten this bad. I know most of us are trying to leave and keeping our fingers crossed that Doral picks most of us up.

Wow!!! You have finally spoken with some character MOD 456, I hear ya….

TIRED OF RIDING THE FENCE!

Thanks, I tried not be biased with many of the issues discussed, but enough is enough. Time to show my loyalties which are to my fellow officers. We all no what we need to do! Haul ass and leave this place behind!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast