hiring
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: hiring

hiring

are you guys hiring or just messing around with peoples applications? are you guys really in that need of officers? and does anyone know why mike johnston quit?

Who?

how long have you been with the department?

Probably cause this place sucks

why is it so bad now?

He told me that he wanted to move a place where the cost-of-living wasn't rediculous

I've been here 12 years. Again, who is Mike Johnston?

I thing that the BIs are getting burn with so many turn-overs. Perhaps if the open slots are not filled, the city will get the point about employee retention.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    He told me that he wanted to move a place where the cost-of-living wasn't rediculous
    ...and with decent schools, where the police got treated like adults. He did take a pay cut, but when you factor in home price, he got a decent raise by moving. That's the problem the city admin doesn't realize: We can get paid better at other dept's in south Florida; or we can move out of state, get paid less, and STILL live more comfortably. That equals a retention problem. Duh! Pay competitively, provide competitive benefits, and there will be a waiting list of applicants.

I had my panel today and passed it, is it normal for them to take you upstairs and tell you your score?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast