V.I.N. - Page 2
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: V.I.N.

Quote Originally Posted by HMMMMMM
    Who lost their wedding ring at Gary's sports bar.... I dont think it was CA.
    I think we need to stop this before a scandal is started!
    Just drop all this.... its childish!

Quote Originally Posted by fdswww
    Quote Originally Posted by HMMMMMM
    Who lost their wedding ring at Gary's sports bar.... I dont think it was CA.
    I think we need to stop this before a scandal is started!
    Just drop all this.... its childish!
    I THINK THATS VIN'S MOTTO "IM LEAVING MY WIFE!"

No - it was CA that lost his phone at a strip club, and got beat up there a few times also..... way to go tough guy....

VIN hasn't been the same since Kilpatirck left.......

Quote Originally Posted by bumpdebump
    VIN hasn't been the same since Kilpatirck left.......
    I actually agree with this, but unless you are one of the half dozen people who worked with him, your opinion doesn't mean all that much. Everyone wants to give an opinion on VIN, but unless you were over there with those guys or these guys you really don't know what you are talking about. It is one of those places in the Department that most of us just don't get to work with very much. If you hear that VIN is doing a great job, the feedback probably came from VIN. If you hear they are doing a bad job, it probably came from someone who just wasn't happy with them. Just because someone gets caught stepping on their d*** a few times doesn't mean they are the department f-up.

Also all of the people writing crap about CA need to look around a little more. Yeah, he's the only guy in this house who has ever cheated on their spouse.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    I actually agree with this, but unless you are one of the half dozen people who worked with him, your opinion doesn't mean all that much. Everyone wants to give an opinion on VIN, but unless you were over there with those guys or these guys you really don't know what you are talking about. It is one of those places in the Department that most of us just don't get to work with very much. If you hear that VIN is doing a great job, the feedback probably came from VIN. If you hear they are doing a bad job, it probably came from someone who just wasn't happy with them. Just because someone gets caught stepping on their d*** a few times doesn't mean they are the department f-up.

Also all of the people writing crap about CA need to look around a little more. Yeah, he's the only guy in this house who has ever cheated on their spouse.
    So, no one knows what they're talking about (ref. vin) unless they worked vin? Most of us don't get to work with very much? Huh? How's that? In the past 10 years, I've had a lot of interaction with VIN. I think most of us have. Unfortunately, most of the interactions left a very negative "taste in my mouth" (no pun intended ref. the sexual jokes).

If they're actually doing their jobs, almost ALL of us SHOULD work with them ALL the time. A real VIN unit interacts with the road patrol. They SHOULD receive information from guys/girls on the road and act on that information. Likewise, they SHOULD pass information on to the road and have it acted upon. I think that the fact that there is SO little interaction between the road and VIN (and the DB for that matter) is a HUGE part of the perception that they're a bunch of jerks/idiots/losers/f-ups/etc. Our road patrol SHOULD see our VIN guys all the time and there SHOULD be a lot of communication there. But there is not (and has not been) any communication between the road and VIN. When a road guy (or sergeant) cannot get a hold of ANY vin detective or supervisor in the middle of the night, that's a problem.

Finally, just because someone get's caught stepping on their ****s a few times, they're not a f-up, you write. Well, if they repeatedly make poor decisions over and over again, what exactly does that make them? Do you think the department should have people with such poor decision making skills in a unit with such a high potential for corruption? Should people who continue to "step on their ****s" be afforded the opportunity to put the department in serious liability and not be considered an "f-up"??? Please, please, explain yourself.

Maybe someone should tell CA that you cant make CI contacts when your at the Rounup drunk with your girlfriend (opps! I forgot your married..SHH!). Way to work undecover.
    CA is a highrisk not only to himself but every officer he works with. What was the chief thinking removing Drake and Williams and leaving CA in Vin?

Drake and Williams made VIN. Its the Departments lose!

GREAT DECISION THERE CHIEF!!!!

Learn how to spell...its loss.

Why is everyone focusing on CA?
    The real issues should be that Drake and Williams should be assigned back to the unit.

CA is a cheater, thats a fact, but focus people!

Everyone knows that MD wasnt faithful either,but thats not the issue. The issue should be the chief made a poor decision. And how MD and PW can get back to the unit where the belong.

Lay off CA. He has enough issues to deal with besides this message board

Ca, try working a case....

Anybody put in for the open (now closed) Sgt. spot in VIN?

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast