V.I.N. - Page 10
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: V.I.N.

Disappointment

I was talking to another officer today and he brought up Leo Affairs. I think this is probably my fifth time logging on this site. The reason I log on is usually when someone tells me about stuff that is said, and I just don't believe them. So I have to fins out for myself.
    I understand that people are going to be unhappy about people and other things that they have no control over. I think it's okay to ***** about it they way you want...but only to a point.
    I cannot believe that some of you are writting on here, a site that is open to the public about affairs officers/detectives are having. I can tell you from experience, not proud about it and I still regret it years later, causing marriage problems to another family is not a pleasent feeling. What if your comments cause them to divorce? Then what? What about their kids who have to live with the fighting, then separation, and missing out on a complete family.
    I know a married person who cheats is wrong. That the cheater should have taught about his family first.... But unless its your spouse that the person is banging, then it really isnt your business. Then when you do post your message, you leave off your name? How fair is that? You start a fight/ marriage problem and walk away. I would have more respect for you if you leave your name. That way the spouse of the cheater can contact you and the truth can be brought out.... But to talk crap and then walk...Thats weak.
    Just for the record, my issue isnt if you think the guys should be in VIN or not. God knows I wanted to go there... My issue here is that your comments could cause people their families, if not at least problems.... Trust me you dont wanna be the cause of that.. Peace out and yes this is really 502

"Last night.....I couldn't even get a boner" :devil:

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910