The New Commanders
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

The New Commanders

The word circuling is that Team A is attempting to sabatoge the Commanders position to embarrass our Chief. Is there any truth to this or just a vicious rumor?

Hmmmm..........very interesting!

Commanders

Who are the commanders?

Mod, I am ordering you to remove the intial post. These are unheralded have no basis. What makes matter worse is that this particular post implicates my associates and I. This is considered libel and better be removed.

O.A.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Mod, I am ordering you to remove the intial post. These are unheralded have no basis. What makes matter worse is that this particular post implicates my associates and I. This is considered libel and better be removed.

O.A.
    waa-waa waa i want my milk and cookies waa-waa waa i want my baby bottle waa-waa pussasso :twisted:

As if no one knew this, OA was in his taser re-cert class when this post went up. I know he's no genius, but even the real OA would know how to get a posting knocked off. Therefore, this OA must really be David Concepcion!!!

Re: Commanders

Quote Originally Posted by Guest 3
    Who are the commanders?

Flowers, Amago, Diepa, White and 3 more!

Re: Commanders

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest 3
    Who are the commanders?

Flowers, Amago, Diepa, White and 3 more!

the other 3 are

Carlos Plaza, Sgt. Calvo and B. Ricano

To O A. WHAT?

You seem to forget that I am the one that decides what gets deleted and who gets banned. You might want to take a closure look at the Terms of Use.

HAVE A NICE DAY.

Commandantes!!

The other three Commanders are Serge!!! Dieppa, who plays a mean poker game with the Mayor every Thursday!!! Flowers, and DeLaRosa! I guess the Chief got to pick three and had to take four on his team!!! Team A is trying very hard to make team O fail. They have a good chance to. Because they still hold very high positions and many of the new changes will have to go through their hands. They can twist things around and ruin morale. I thought the reason for having appointed positions was so you could have your own people answer only to you! Well I guess team O needs to do a little better math. He only has 3 maybe 4 out of the top 10 ranks on his team. Team O is in big trouble, unless he keeps the support of the troops!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast