PO's leaving the department - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

DORAL....A BIG MIRAGE

Two guys from Aventura went to Doral, hired with rank making over $85K a year and came back to Aventura within 3 months taking a $20,000+ paycut in order to do so. These two guys are squared away...cops for 30 years each. From what I have heard, they say it was really really really bad there. Yes, a mini-Pinecrest indeed. You guys are making a huge mistake.

Good luck guys. Go kick some butt in Doral.

Re: DORAL....A BIG MIRAGE

Quote Originally Posted by CANTEEN BOY
    Two guys from Aventura went to Doral, hired with rank making over $85K a year and came back to Aventura within 3 months taking a $20,000+ paycut in order to do so. These two guys are squared away...cops for 30 years each. From what I have heard, they say it was really really really bad there. Yes, a mini-Pinecrest indeed. You guys are making a huge mistake.
    Man oh man you are talking so reall SH!t. Only one guy came back to Aventura and the other one stayed at Doral. Learn the fatcs.

javy left cuz he got tired of the bs, we all know yohan is or was a company man!

Quote Originally Posted by paty G
    javy left cuz he got tired of the bs, we all know yohan is or was a company man!
    YOUR RIGHT ABOUT JAVY BUT ON YOHAN I THINK YOUR WRONG. WHY DID HE LEAVE THEN ?. NO ONE IN SUNNY ISLES CAN SAY THAT YOHAN GOT ANYTHING BY KISSING A$$, HE EARNED IT BY WORKING HARD. HEY YO IF YOU READ THIS BS DON'T PAY ANY ATTENTION TO IT, THEY ARE A BUNCH OF PUSS THAT COULDN'T SAY TO YOUR FACE. GOOD LUCK, YOUR REAL FRIENDS AT SIBPD.

Yo you did the right thing. You were loved over here, but you didn't have a future in Sunny Isles. If someone got mad that you left, oh well to bad you need it to thing about whats good for you and your family. The only bad thing that I see here is that we lost a great cop. Good luck to you and your family.

Quote Originally Posted by SIBPO
    Yo you did the right thing. You were loved over here, but you didn't have a future in Sunny Isles. If someone got mad that you left, oh well to bad you need it to thing about whats good for you and your family. The only bad thing that I see here is that we lost a great cop. Good luck to you and your family.
    Godd move YO.

Quote Originally Posted by SGT. ?
    Quote Originally Posted by SIBPO
    Godd move YO.
    Good sorry

HEY SUNNY ISLES PD, WE GOT A DWARF IN OUR DEPARTMENT THAT NEEDS A JOB.HIRE THIS GIRL ALREADY, WE CANT GET RID OF HER.

trade??????????

Quote Originally Posted by DWARF
    HEY SUNNY ISLES PD, WE GOT A DWARF IN OUR DEPARTMENT THAT NEEDS A JOB.HIRE THIS GIRL ALREADY, WE CANT GET RID OF HER.
    How about we trade for her? We'll give you our department's bicycle (everybody gets a ride) for your dwarf. Just to warn you, she screams into the radio on every transmission so keep the volume down. :lol:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast