PO's leaving the department
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

PO's leaving the department

Why is it that Estevez and Martinez are leaving Sunny Isles. It sucks that two of our best cops are leaving the department. Good luck guys. :lol:

Yup it sucks a$$. Hey guys good luck and Doral is getting two good cops.

Guys leaving

They are leaving because the got smart!!!
    Probably tired of getting lied too and screwed over!! :P

Re: Guys leaving

Quote Originally Posted by Halligan Hooligan
    They are leaving because the got smart!!!
    Probably tired of getting lied too and screwed over!! :P
    Here we go. Always somebody running their mouth and talking $hit. The two guys are leaving because is a bigger agency and more room to grow. Not only that, but they're going straight to motors.

No ace wipe 3 officers have left to doral because this place sucks.

Duh

Quote Originally Posted by baywatcher
    No ace wipe 3 officers have left to doral because this place sucks.
    Ok Jackass I guess I had to spell it out for you!! I think we both agree they made a wise decision!

leaving

IF this place sucks, there's the door, don't let it hit you in the ass on the way out! I love it here, I'm making some serious money and not killing myself doing it. If this place sucks so bad , why does everyone end up coming back after they leave?
    Martinez and Estevez left because they wanted a bigger department where they can move around/get promoted. That's the only reason. In fact, Martinez was seriously thinking about staying for the longest time.
    If it sucks that bad, why was it so hard for him to make up his mind?
    Good luck to the both of you, we are gonna lose two very good officers .

SO YOU THINK IT SUCKS

TRY IT OUT HERE, OUT OF THE POLICE CAR AND INTO YOUR OWN. GETTING TO FILL UP YOUR GAS TANK FROM YOUR OWN WALLET. I DO NOT WANT TO SOUND LIKE AN ASS , BUT FOR SOME OF US OUT HERE STILL CERTIFIED AND UNEMPLOYED SUNNY ISLES IS ONE OF THE BEST. I DONT KNOW ALL OF YOU , BUT THE ONES I DO KNOW SUCH AS YOUR CHIEF, AND SOME SGT'S AND OTHERS ARE GREAT PEOPLE AND STAND UP OFFICERS. PLEASE DONT TAKE THIS THE WRONG WAY, BUT IF YOU DISLIKE IT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH THEN QUIT, IT WILL OPEN A CHANCE FOR ME AS I LOVE THE JOB.

Wow good thing you guys got going over here. I think Martinez and Estevez are staying. Martinez and Estevez stay guys everyone loves you guys here. We want guys like you to stay and become someone in this place. Martinez come back to the road thats where you belong not in motors, we miss your action in afternoons.

Let me just start by saying to Estevez and Martinez don't leave the department that your in. I was offered a job in Doral and let me tell you guys something don't do it. Its a mini pinecrest deal. They are promising the world to people but let me tell you something guys they are full of $hit. If you don't beleive me go right ahead and do it, you will remember this old county guy. The chief is great but the mayor and his people all they care is about the city, do you get what I'm saying not PRO POLICE(PINECREST). Oh and please their benefits suck ass. The insurance is suuuuuuuuuper expensive, your take home car is $100 dade and 200 broward your crazy, court is two hours not four, they have that BS that if you work OT and in that same week you call in sick you don't get pay OT, you get straight pay, etcs. Not a good move guys. I don't know how bad is Sunny Isles but let me tell you Doral is going to be worst. I don't know hows your benefit deal or how much you guys pay for your take home but it cannot be worst then Doral's.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast