Another Headache for AJ

Another Headache for AJ

By Marc Freeman
    South Florida Sun-Sentinel

March 15 2008

The principal of a Palm Beach County middle school is being investigated for possible misconduct after an audit released Friday concluded that 24 students were improperly counted on campus and received fake grades last fall.

The complete article can be viewed at:
    http://www.sun-sentinel.com/services/ne ... 0337.story

Do the math: District gets approx $7,000 per student from the State X 24 imaginary student = $168,000 + teacher's salary & benefits makes this $200,000+ problem. If they can find the money for this, they surely could have found the money for us.

This is Sheila Henry's siter. WOW, what a similarity!!!!!!

HE CLAIMS ON WPTV THAT OUR SCHOOLS ARE SAFE AND POLICE PRESENCE IS ONLY USED AS A LAST RESORT. A SCHOOL IN HIS DISTRICT IS FORGING DOCUMENTS, RECRUITING TEACHERS TO LIE ABOUT ATTENDANCE IN ORDER TO GET MORE MONEY.

IS HE WORKING IN THIS DISTRICT?????

OUR SCHOOLS ARE NOT SAFE. THE VIOLENCE IS ESCALATING ON A DAILY BASIS. THE DRUG SALE/USE IS UNBELIEVABLE. IF NOT FOR THE OFFICER PRESENCE AT MY DAUGHTERS SCHOOL I WOULD NOT HAVE ANY PIECE OF MIND IN THE MORNING WHEN SHE GOES OFF TO SCHOOL.

AS FOR JUPITER INDEPENDENCE. ALL PARTIES INVOLVED SHOULD BE FIRED AND THEIR RAISES SHOULD GO INTO A ACCOUNT TO COVER THE RAISES THE SCHOOL OFFICERS DESERVE. ALL ADDITIONAL MONIES THAT THE SCHOOL ACCEPTED SHOULD GO INTO THE SAME ACCOUNT.

I HAVE CREATED A MYSPACE SITE FOR PARENTS TO JOIN TO SHOW THEIR SUPPORT. A SPACE FOR THEM TO VOICE THEIR CONCERNS AND FEARS.

I FULLY STAND BEHIND THE UNION AND OUR SCHOOL OFFICERS.

WWW.MYSPACE.COM/SUPPORTSCHOOLPOLICE