OBAMA
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OBAMA

OBAMA

I hope thew latest revelations prove to all you obama lovers that instead of presidential candidate he may be doing federal time with his real estate developer buddy who been giving him illegal campaign funds and a free house. Oh well, he can always hide out in his radical/racist church as a safe haven. Ya know, like a mosque???

Wow the clinton fans have lots of room to talk, I forgot they were the poster childern of "Ethical". If you want to spread your political rant try another website bub.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Wow the clinton fans have lots of room to talk, I forgot they were the poster childern of "Ethical". If you want to spread your political rant try another website bub.
    You need to pull your head out of your a$$, bub. At least Clinton isn't a closet terrorist :roll:

Anything is an improvement.

After seeing who obamas close associates and endorsers are any white, hispanic or jew that would vote for him should have their head examined.

I say FOUR MORE FOR BUSH (i know its impossible)
    4 MORE 4 BUSH!

Obama had a shot til all them skeletons came crashing out of his closet :shock:

how about john mccain? hes being flushed out by all this bad media on this "war" between hillary clinton and obama, i think this is actualy good for him becouse all your hearing are bad things between the two democrats and no one is paying any attintion two him right now.....yes im a republican.

i freakin love mccain!!!!

Obama+Jeremiah+Black panthers+nation of islam=terrorist sleeper cell

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast