$180,000 a year

Thread: $180,000 a year

$180,000 a year

what am i doing wrong... all the cops down here make so much more money then me :cry:

Miami-Dade County, Fla.: Police working at the port are earning upward of $180,000 because of overtime. To protect against fatigue, the department has a limit on hours officers can work, but those limits routinely are exceeded. A Miami Herald report found interagency feuding and poor management were to blame for an overtime bill that hit $10.4 million last year.

Re: $180,000 a year

Quote Originally Posted by metro dade cpo
    what am i doing wrong... all the cops down here make so much more money then me :cry:

Miami-Dade County, Fla.: Police working at the port are earning upward of $180,000 because of overtime. To protect against fatigue, the department has a limit on hours officers can work, but those limits routinely are exceeded. A Miami Herald report found interagency feuding and poor management were to blame for an overtime bill that hit $10.4 million last year.
    Well that will end just like the prison guys in California making over 100 with the cuts coming.

my friend who is a hcso dep in tampa makes base of 54 grand with 6yrs. he makes another 20 plus graqnd on o/t a year. he makes well over 70k with 5yrs. this is great money. he is single and is able to save for a house and take his girlfirends on nice trips and dinners. i cant say i can do any of this. he also gets to use his new patrol car off deputy and he gets awesome equiptment and training. the sheriff dept in tmapa have a great training facility. i am plannong on getting leo cert and make the plunge.

Quote Originally Posted by wish me luck
    my friend who is a hcso dep in tampa makes base of 54 grand with 6yrs. he makes another 20 plus graqnd on o/t a year. he makes well over 70k with 5yrs. this is great money. he is single and is able to save for a house and take his girlfirends on nice trips and dinners. i cant say i can do any of this. he also gets to use his new patrol car off deputy and he gets awesome equiptment and training. the sheriff dept in tmapa have a great training facility. i am plannong on getting leo cert and make the plunge.
    Offender please go do your CSH's or something. :roll:

we are nothing we have nothing and we do nothing, how sad huh :cry:

Quote Originally Posted by nothing job
    we are nothing we have nothing and we do nothing, how sad huh :cry:
    Offender please go do your CSH's or something.
    :roll:

or make money as a real leo 8)