Practical ways to save money w/o affecting morale - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Nope

No I am fine, Batman lives. No nerve damage my friend.

An exhange of insults is not my style and frankly I have better things to do. However, if you wish to debate budget cuts or wish to lie on the leo affairs couch and explain to us what the Captain has done to cause you such pain, perhaps we can get to the root of what is causing you such anquish.

I await a well thought out arguement or explanation.

:lol: amusing exchange. gotta love it when admin jumps in the mosh pit w/ the troops and gets a little dirty. I detect an odor of insecurity though///

I like a good debate...However....less personal attacks...more substance.

As far as the admin talk....you think you know who this is. You are mistaken. When you return to work, if you are still employed here....you will hear some news and realize the likelyhood that the person you thought you were debating likely had a bigger issue come up and was probably not sitting in front of his computer today.

I will let you put it together though.

Friend of POPEYE? I doubt it.

Geez POPEYE, quit trying to act like you are somebody else.
    I think SNIPER BOY has you in his crosshairs, direct hit.

"Why don't you count all the different officers who have made special units, special assignments, advanced training schools, received commendations since he was promoted to the rank of Captain since you think all goes through him."

Your post should read:

" Why don't you count all the different officers who have made special units, special assignments, advanced training schools, received commendations since I was promoted to the rank of Captain since you think all goes through ME."

BTW, since you seem to like using comic book characters, I know that nobody around here has ever thought of you as CAPTAIN MARVEL. You look like POPEYE but maybe, we should change your name to AMBUSH BUG. He was an old comic book character who:

...suffers from mental problems that prevent him from truly understanding reality around him...

Sounds just like you.

Once again

NO FACTS NO SUBSTANCE = NO POINTS

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    I like a good debate...However....less personal attacks...more substance.

As far as the admin talk....you think you know who this is. You are mistaken. When you return to work, if you are still employed here....you will hear some news and realize the likelyhood that the person you thought you were debating likely had a bigger issue come up and was probably not sitting in front of his computer today.

I will let you put it together though.
    Put this together. You've made some enemies and enjoy holding some of us back. So Sad. Sorry I offended you. You have my permission to get the dolls and logs back out so it will relieve you of computer duty, ya know the "bigger issue". DISMISSED.

Put this together. You've made some enemies and enjoy holding some of us back. So Sad. Sorry I offended you. You have my permission to get the dolls and logs back out so it will relieve you of computer duty, ya know the "bigger issue". DISMISSED

Did you sit on the therapy couch? You at least put your leg on it. We got a little out of you....Are you being held back? Who's the little boy who is being held back...

NO FACTS - NO SUBSTANCE = NO POINTS

IF I COULD INTERVENE HERE I BELIEVE THE POST HERE IS ABOUT COST CUTTING MEASUURES. LIKE IT OR NOT PREVIOUS POSTERS HAVE MADE A GOOD POINT ON THERE BEING TO MUCH BRASS HERE. I AGREE WE DON'T NEED 3 CAPTAINS AND GO DOWN (2) AND SOME USELESS SGTS. COULD BE CUT ALSO. MAKE US A LEANER MORE EFFECTIVE DEPT. EVERYONE WORKS AND NO ONE SKATES.

What duties do the ones that you propose cutting currently have and who would you propose take those over those duties or what duties do you propose get cut.

If those making the suggestions for cuts don't have a clue what these people do on a daily basis then isn't it a little useless to make these type of suggestions without knowing truth and facts.

All I am asking is that people know the facts before making these judgements. Those that don't are doing nothing but harm and not aiding in the discussion. A personal attack with no facts is simply a personal attack. That is useless.

I may be able to agree with your proposed cuts, but they have to be based on some type of fact. What are the facts as you see them?

If we took everyone's advice on this post we would cut Captains, Lt's, Sgt's, Corporals, Bikes, Motors, Homeless Outreach, Crime Prevention, Youth Detectives, A Training Officer and Planning and Research.

That would leave us with Patrol, K-9, Traffic, CIS, and Vice.

That is what we call a 100% reactive department. I thnk that went out of professional policing back in the 80's.

We can't do better than this.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast