Will Prior Record Hurt My Application Process? - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Will Prior Record Hurt My Application Process?

read your policemen "s bill of rights, that why these officers are being paid, do your homework. and stop the gossip, your like and old lady with nothing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by to the gossiping guest
    read your policemen "s bill of rights, that why these officers are being paid, do your homework. and stop the gossip, your like and old lady with nothing to do.
    No, it is you who needs to do your homework. All the decent police agencies I know place their trouble makers out on UNPAID leave once they are formally arrested and charged with a felony or multiple felonies such as these individuals. It is basicly unheard of to keep your officer on the payroll for months or even years while pending depos and trials for such SERIOUS charges?

also read your union contract, those officers are covered. stop the gossip you are looking like a fool.

Quote Originally Posted by to the gossiping guest
    also read your union contract, those officers are covered. stop the gossip you are looking like a fool.
    Galligan stop covering for these dirt balls, you are a disgraced former detective who was not even man enough to show your face for Schneider and Dodson. Now go back into hiding and stay off this site you are banned, remember? And we are not signing any overtime for you or your disgraced comrades.

Quote Originally Posted by To The Grown Up Guest
    What do you mean Grow Up! The above post is unfortunately as true as it can be. Riviera Beach is condoning and even paying officers while charges are pending for felony cases. Go to the Riviera Beach blog and read for yourself. They have a Sgt. Dodson who has been arrested and charged with apparently falsifying himself being robbed and firing gunshots throughout his Palm Beach Gardens neighborhood. Investigating officers found him to have made up this story and he was charged accordingly. Until his trial Riviera has supported and paid him and kept him on the job like nothing happened? Another one of their finest Det. Schneieder is facing over 150 counts of falsifying her bosses signature, I think thats called forgery? Yet she has also been paid like nothing happened and assigned on duty working other crimes even though over 80 felony cases she forged signatures on could be thrown out? This is all documented true stuff folks, do your research, it is quite unbelievable, there are also one or two more felony charged cops still on duty, I am just tired of typing. Do your homework and stop sticking up for "dirty cops and a dirty PD" We don't condone that crap here!

I am so glad that you don't work in my department because we would kick your ass and then show you the door. You are good for a laugh or two, but, you are a serious cry baby with some serious hatred for your department. Stop trying to make yourself to be the perfect officer. There is no such thing. I'm sure that your agency doesn't condone "dirty" cops . No agency condones that. There is such a thing as a "Police Officers Bill of Rights" in all agencies everywhere. What do you care about these officers anyway? You need to worry about yourself and what you do. Whatever these officers are accused of is for a court of law to decide, not you or your gossip track here.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    What do you mean Grow Up! The above post is unfortunately as true as it can be. Riviera Beach is condoning and even paying officers while charges are pending for felony cases. Go to the Riviera Beach blog and read for yourself. They have a Sgt. Dodson who has been arrested and charged with apparently falsifying himself being robbed and firing gunshots throughout his Palm Beach Gardens neighborhood. Investigating officers found him to have made up this story and he was charged accordingly. Until his trial Riviera has supported and paid him and kept him on the job like nothing happened? Another one of their finest Det. Schneieder is facing over 150 counts of falsifying her bosses signature, I think thats called forgery? Yet she has also been paid like nothing happened and assigned on duty working other crimes even though over 80 felony cases she forged signatures on could be thrown out? This is all documented true stuff folks, do your research, it is quite unbelievable, there are also one or two more felony charged cops still on duty, I am just tired of typing. Do your homework and stop sticking up for "dirty cops and a dirty PD" We don't condone that crap here!

I am so glad that you don't work in my department because we would kick your ass and then show you the door. You are good for a laugh or two, but, you are a serious cry baby with some serious hatred for your department. Stop trying to make yourself to be the perfect officer. There is no such thing. I'm sure that your agency doesn't condone "dirty" cops . No agency condones that. There is such a thing as a "Police Officers Bill of Rights" in all agencies everywhere. What do you care about these officers anyway? You need to worry about yourself and what you do. Whatever these officers are accused of is for a court of law to decide, not you or your gossip track here.

Couldn't have said it better with that comeback!!!! Peace and stay true to your brothers and sisters in Law Enforcement

ANYBODY WHO SUPPORTS DIRTY COPS LIKE THESE IN RIVIERA BEACH NEEDS NOT ONLY AN ASS BEATIN', BUT YOU DEFINATELY HAVE NO BUSINESS BEING A COP! IT IS COPS LIKE YOU THAT MAKE THE PUBLIC DISTRUST AND DISLIKE US. IF YOU CAN'T BE HONEST AND SUPPORT HONEST HARD WORKING COPS THEN YOU NEED TO GET OUT OF THE BUSINESS CAUSE YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS HERE! NOW, GO CRYIN' FOR AND SUPPORTIN' YOUR SH^^hEAD BUDDIES! THERE YA GO, HIRE THOSE FELONS TOO WHILE YOUR AT IT YOU PIECES OF GARBAGE!

[quote=THEY SHOULD ALL BE ARRESTED AND FIRED!]
    Quote Originally Posted by "To The Grown Up Guest":9h37indo
    ANYBODY WHO SUPPORTS DIRTY COPS LIKE THESE IN RIVIERA BEACH NEEDS NOT ONLY AN ASS BEATIN', BUT YOU DEFINATELY HAVE NO BUSINESS BEING A COP! IT IS COPS LIKE YOU THAT MAKE THE PUBLIC DISTRUST AND DISLIKE US. IF YOU CAN'T BE HONEST AND SUPPORT HONEST HARD WORKING COPS THEN YOU NEED TO GET OUT OF THE BUSINESS CAUSE YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS HERE! NOW, GO CRYIN' FOR AND SUPPORTIN' YOUR SH^^hEAD BUDDIES! THERE YA GO, HIRE THOSE FELONS TOO WHILE YOUR AT IT YOU PIECES OF GARBAGE![/quote:9h37indo]

GROW UP AND GET A LIFE

[quote=THEY SHOULD ALL BE ARRESTED AND FIRED!]
    Quote Originally Posted by "To The Grown Up Guest":3huzeox5
    ANYBODY WHO SUPPORTS DIRTY COPS LIKE THESE IN RIVIERA BEACH NEEDS NOT ONLY AN ASS BEATIN', BUT YOU DEFINATELY HAVE NO BUSINESS BEING A COP! IT IS COPS LIKE YOU THAT MAKE THE PUBLIC DISTRUST AND DISLIKE US. IF YOU CAN'T BE HONEST AND SUPPORT HONEST HARD WORKING COPS THEN YOU NEED TO GET OUT OF THE BUSINESS CAUSE YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS HERE! NOW, GO CRYIN' FOR AND SUPPORTIN' YOUR SH^^hEAD BUDDIES! THERE YA GO, HIRE THOSE FELONS TOO WHILE YOUR AT IT YOU PIECES OF GARBAGE![/quote:3huzeox5]
    YES, THEY DO RESPECT FELONS

he lives out of state.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast