Will Prior Record Hurt My Application Process? - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Re: Will Prior Record Hurt My Application Process?

payne, passaro can"t wait till there arrested. also lying to federal agents, more charges. keep those toilets clean, no more lying

MY TOILET IS CLOGGED, WHAT IS LT. PAYNE'S PHONE NUMBER

Quote Originally Posted by JANITOR PAYNE
    MY TOILET IS CLOGGED, WHAT IS LT. PAYNE'S PHONE NUMBER
    GO AHEAD CALL PAYNE, HE WILL BE HAPPY TO ADD AN OVERTIME SLIP SIGNED BY SCHNEIDER LIKE GALAGAL USE TO DO AND ADD IT TO HIS "DROP PLAN"!

In reality, we are all Law Enforcement Officers, just wearing a different patch and shield. None the less, we can not forget that we were all once in the police academy and none of us knew anything about real police work until we entered this line of work. I for one love my job. and will love my job no matter where I work. The only sour thing about thing about Riviera Beach is the pay other than that it is the best place to learn how to be a real law enforcement officer.

I for one know that the PBSO has had fraud cases in regards to over time pay, but the truth is that will never be posted on the news. The purpose for writing this comment to explain to all that read this, is that every police department will have bad apples. Rivera did what he did but he was an excellent COP. Gordon would have done anything in order for you to learn more. These guys did what they did but they are not RIVIERA BEACH POLICE DEPARTMENT. They only worked there. We all have families and we all go to work knowing that there is a chance that we will not make it home... and we are ok with that.

I may not know any of you but believe me when i say, that i would take a bullet for anyone that does that same job that i do. There should not be compition between us. Another truth is that we have a leak in this City and as soon as anything happens this person runs to thier person. Again please understand that we all fight bad guys whether it be on the road or our own personal demons. Mad love to all the boys and girls in blue. Please look at your own flaws before attacking others. How many officers that are reading this have turned in an overtime time slip for 15 mins? how many have slept on the job? how many have left a pretty girl or handsome man leave without a ticket? I can go on and on... We need to have each other backs and not seperate ecah other by color of uniform.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678