Career info

Thread: Career info

Career info

Good day to ya all,
    I am just writing to see what the Hiring process is for an out of state LEO. I have over 10yrs experience and am considering moving back to the area. I remember it was quite a battle to get a job up there years ago. Any way, any info u can provide would be helpful, STAY SAFE out there.

P.S. tell Mr. Dexter - Mike from LOCKS and KEYS said hello

Re: Career info

Well if you have 10 years outside the state of NH that should equal to about 50 years in the state of NH especially Concord, not to mention actually being up to date with the latest LEO anything. Concord is still stuck in the 70's unfortuanately. They have such an awsome opportunity to boast as the Capital police, but they don't live up to that type of professionalism. Lots of good officers there, don't get me wrong, not their fault. Admin refuses to change and see the light, especially when it's staring right at them, like thier blind. But they know nothing else, they started in Concord and will retire in Concord. They have no idea what' is out there. Don't get me started on the Academy, what a joke. If you don't know how to make a bed, walk as a group, eat as a group, polish your boots ect.... you will when you graduate, but you won't have a clue how to do police work. Feel bad for the rookies, if they only knew what a real Police Academy was like, where you actually learn about how to do police work and solve crime. Oh well Good luck If I were you I would look to Dover PD