Real Crime Focus

Real Crime Focus

I am looking for a department where the agency focuses on "real crime" such as rape, burglary, murder, etc. I really could care less about minor victimless crimes. From what I understand, Miami Dade PD is busy and they seem to focus on "real crime". Thoughts?

Papo,ir you are looking to fight real crime,go to Broward co!
    This county,with this S.A.O. is only interested in 39ing cops whos dogs die suspiciously!
    We dont catch 31offs.,33 or 29 offenders and when we do,the ,"lets make a deal S.A." cuts them loose! sorry!

Re: Real Crime Focus

Quote Originally Posted by RealCrime5656
    I am looking for a department where the agency focuses on "real crime" such as rape, burglary, murder, etc. I really could care less about minor victimless crimes. From what I understand, Miami Dade PD is busy and they seem to focus on "real crime". Thoughts?
    In that case, come join us at Opa-Locka, or Miami Gardens' PDs, these police agencies are South Florida's Lebanon!

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    In that case, come join us at Opa-Locka, or Miami Gardens' PDs, these police agencies are South Florida's Lebanon!
    Thanks for the replies

I looked at Miami Gardens and Opa locka but they are only hiring certified. Pay is also awful at Opa locka.

Thanks for the replies

I looked at Miami Gardens and Opa locka but they are only hiring certified. Pay is also awful at Opa locka.
    Things may change at Opa-locka; once a new chief is appointed. If OPD wants to be competitive with MG and others, they'll have to improve pay! Try Miami too; it's a good agency and the current regime will not be in power for long, maybe for the next 18 months, if that!

Quote Originally Posted by Sisyphus
    Thanks for the replies

Things may change at Opa-locka; once a new chief is appointed. If OPD wants to be competitive with MG and others, they'll have to improve pay! Try Miami too; it's a good agency and the current regime will not be in power for long, maybe for the next 18 months, if that!
    Thank you Sisyphus. Miami is currently closed for non-certified as well. I hear rumors it will be opening up again soon though.

Thanks for the replies

Opa-Locak is still hiring for certified officers, and Miami will be opening up for non-certified slots again in April.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I meant NON-CERTIFIED.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Dingaling
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I meant NON-CERTIFIED.
    Thanks!!