Will the Avon Lady call again

Will the Avon Lady call again

Who will be promoted to LT? Lets all hope that the administration want bow to the avon ladys previous post and promote "preciate ya boy" who has no idea what an iron or shoe polish is. Do we want something like that as a LT? He sounds like the most unprofessional person in the world over the radio. I really bet that those people from other states really get a laugh out of our department. Someone once told me that he went on a death call and did not even identify that the deceased had a gunshot wound until after the family began asking about a gun. The decision lies at the very head table on this promotion and with that of SGT. could you immagine wht it would be to have a lazy uncaring sleepy head as a SGT. Almost as bad as having the avon ladies hubby as a LT. Lets all sit back and watch the direction the administration deciedes to take this train. 2010 is not far off, do we present these type people to the citizens as our departmental representitives or do we use our head and not be afraid of the nay-sayers.

MATTHEW 7:3-5

Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, Let me take the speck out of your eye, when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brotheer's eye.

I will be praying for you.

First of all to the coward who would not give his/her name, you probably need to use the spell checker available on your computer before you post something so ignorant. Secondly, I am a member of the sheriffs department and I am from another state, I would be proud to have Sgt Rhudy as my Sgt or LT here or anywhere else. He risks his life everyday for the people that work for him and for the department. Anyone that knows him, knows that he is one of the most caring individuals around. Third, I am ashamed to have you, coward, as a member of the sheriffs department. If you are going to criticize someone at least have the guts to say who you are.

Sgt Rhudy is the kind of Sgt. that makes a department great. Just because you are so hard up for a promotion that need to bust on the good guys just show the rest of us how pathetic you really are.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    First of all to the coward who would not give his/her name, you probably need to use the spell checker available on your computer before you post something so ignorant. Secondly, I am a member of the sheriffs department and I am from another state, I would be proud to have Sgt Rhudy as my Sgt or LT here or anywhere else. He risks his life everyday for the people that work for him and for the department. Anyone that knows him, knows that he is one of the most caring individuals around. Third, I am ashamed to have you, coward, as a member of the sheriffs department. If you are going to criticize someone at least have the guts to say who you are.
    And where is you're name, COWARD! Actually I like Sgt. Rhudy, I just think that he needs some fine tuning, and just sit back and let his officers do their job. I also think that he needs to be more professional on the radio. I also think that he needs to let go of the fact that everyone is out to get him. I DO NOT THINK THE OTHER TWO SHOULD BE PROMOTED OVER HIM. A supervisor is someone who their platoon would like to be like. Sgt. Rhudy is a GOOD person, he just needs to try to be a supervisor and not a best friend! And you speak of risking his life, so do I and many other deputies, so lets not go there. Yes he is caring and he is just a "good ole boy". So, COWARD, I bet he really preciates you too. And finally, No Name, if you are going to respond and tell someone that they are lower than you, and that they are a coward for not leaving a name, you are just the coward that you accuse others of being.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Sgt Rhudy is the kind of Sgt. that makes a department great. Just because you are so hard up for a promotion that need to bust on the good guys just show the rest of us how pathetic you really are.
    I did not apply for Lieutenant or Sergeant, so your guess is wrong. I think you owe someone an apoligy.

Dude seriously...you need to buy a dictionary! it is apology not apoligy..and further more it makes it worse that you didnt apply for the position. You are just one of those people who like to sit in the stands and judge other people but never do anything about it. You are more worthless than anyone you bust on and if the department is paying you, they are just losing money. Just so you know...LT. RHUDY is going to do great so better luck next time!

Dont forget

Congrat's to Sgt. Gent also!

Lt. Rhudy

YA GO LT. RHUDY!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!