police abuse = abused police - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Arrow Re: police abuse = abused police

So you think that your department has bad supervisors? Ha! Try visiting the deeeeeeeep south at the Sarasota Sheriff's Office in Florida where you'll meet "the hillbilly Gestapo gang." :roll:

So c'mon down ya'll and join the hillbilly Gestapo fun! Ya hear?!!! :roll:

Re: police abuse = abused police

Quote Originally Posted by mhoerst
    I am the Ms. Hoerster mentioned above. I was conned by Diop Kamau, Greg Slate, and others out of a substantial sum of money between 8/2006 and 7/2007. I trusted Kamau and the PCC because of the Emmy award-winning investigations they advertised on their website and also because I'd found their website in the first place through a link from another law enforcement website I trusted. I will be glad to furnish copies of my emails from Kamau in which he clearly stated that I was in great danger and needed to purchase various expensive goods and services (that I never saw) in order to assure the safety of myself and my children. Greg Slate only came to my house one time on behalf of Kamau, not "a dozen times" as stated above, and I only realized I was being conned after I accidentally discovered a local (Fredericksburg, TX) phone book listing for Slate and realized he might really be from here. As to Kamau's statement above that "Greg Slate was never an intern. He was a volunteer investigator." I can provide copies of my emails from Diop Kamau that clearly state Greg Slate was the "Assistant Director of the Police Complaint Center", and these emails have dates between the range I listed previously. [Compare this to the dates mentioned above in other statements of Kamau's regarding Slate.] I have a statement from an official with the FL p.i. licensing board stating that in Dec. 2007, Greg Slate was charged with acting as an unlicensed FL p.i. and that at the same time, Kamau was charged with operating an unlicensed investigative company in FL (the Police Complaint Center).
    Do you really think Diop Kamau would have all these issues to address if he were legit.? (Check out his page with the D.C. area Better Business Bureau!) An official with the FL p.i. licensing bureau told me there have been numerous complaints filed against Kamau with them, including 2 other "serious" ones in 2002. There are victims across the U.S.
    Mary Lou Hoerster you are reaping what you have sown. You continue to hurt the good innocent people of Fredericksburg for nothing more than merely going to school with your ex-husband. We people up on the hill have watched you stage crime scenes at your home by trashing your own property and then claiming others did it. You are a sick evil b*tch who will no doubt rot in hell someday for all your lies . I am a forgiving person but I hate you so strongly that if you were on fire in front of me I would not pee on you to put the fire out. You are old,alone and done for and need to sleep with one eye open. Why ? Because Karma is a hell of a thing to deal with and despite what the New Testament says God is a vengeful being. In the end your fellow town people will not harm you, they will just mock and laugh at you but you will have serious issues because of all the hurt you have caused.

Re: police abuse = abused police

Diop had a licnese with the state of Florida, but after complaints it disappeared. If anyone is considering hiring him, please check with your state officials to see if he is licensed to operate in your state!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123