Col. Liford - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Col. Liford

YES HE SAID QUIT ASKING!!! YOU WILL NEVER GET A TAKE HOME CAR.

cars

Hey...why should we get a take home car when we can't even take care of the ones that we have. There was a recent cleaning of the cars and there was a lovely find of a half eaten cheesburger, fries, cigarette butts and whatever butt you left behind shoved under the seat. What would it be like if you had a take home.....roaches.....rats...

I want a take home just as bad as everyone else, is it going to happen probably not, please explain to me why you need one and I will be on board with you 100%. I think and will say even the gold may not need one, do they deserve it maybe not, is it part of the benefit's package yes...you want a car? Straighten up and become a gold there are so many leaving you might get your chance in line soon if you hold out long enough.

For now, just please clean up after yourself, maybe, if you can prove you can keep a station car then you can get a take home! Start at home before you stab at everyone else! It's embarrassing!

Re: Ben Dover

Quote Originally Posted by I-75
    I am with "what a joke", I agree that some of the stuff is true, but to just slander people because your not ballsy enough to confront all this wrong doing is just stupid. If all of this stuff is true have a spine and belly up to Tally. Ben Dover is a coward, I hope they have more balls backing up their fellow officers than on this thread.
    You can only hope that you grow up to have balls as big as mine. You had also hope that when something goes south that it's me that comes to back up your punk a$$ instead of the admistration you are so quick to defend, Tally-boy. I am not a coward, just a realist.

Ben Dover

Whooo Ben, sounds like I-75 hit a sore nerve with you boy. You probably just need to man up and express your feelings in Tally

Re: Ben Dover

Quote Originally Posted by Observant one
    Whooo Ben, sounds like I-75 hit a sore nerve with you boy. You probably just need to man up and express your feelings in Tally
    I got your 'boy" right here....:snicker:

Ben Dover

Hey Ben, why dont you see the Colonel, he has an open door policy. Your just just crying otherwise.

He is dumber than dirt and thats a fact...............

Liford

Watch out, the idiot has his version of Tommy Easterling aka Goodyear the snitch out trying to nail people who are badmouthing him.

I ain't watching for anything but horse trailers driving by, as to his snitch he can take his best shot, those guy's aint got the IQ of a Brookledge driver when they are all added together..................

MOD 486

I believe this topic has spent its course. We all know we have issues within the agency. There isn't an agency out there who don't have issues. Think it is time we move on to another topic. I encourage you to maintain your professionalism, PLEASE.

MOD 486

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678