Oral board interview

Oral board interview

can anyboy give me some advice on the oral board interiview for orange county?

Its pritty easy. One person asking questions and three people grading your response. Stay calm and give thorough answers and you'll be fine.

You wouldn't have gotten this far in the process if they were looking for a reason to shitcan you.

yea, I'm pretty nervous i have all three things in one day the written, vsa and the panel. But hopefully everything goes good.

yea, I'm pretty nervous i have all three things in one day the written, vsa and the panel. But hopefully everything goes good.

oral board

Be honest and use common sense.

yes! i passed the panel i have to go back for my PAT April 9. I took the vsa the same day as the panel the examiner said it looks good so im guessing i passed that to.

Does anybody know if anyting happens while your waiting to take your PAT? Do you meet with your BI?

If you had your VSA, then you already had your BI interview - you might have just not realized it.

Congrats on passing the board and VSA... its all downhill from here.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit
    Does anyone knows the questions that they ask on the oral board test for Orange County sheriff office in Florida