WHEN, boys?

Thread: WHEN, boys?

WHEN, boys?

Talk is cheap and useless...when is someone in your agency going to contact the prosecutors office to file the complaint regarding the illegal meeting held prior the chiefs ouster?

You have ammunition, useless unless you use it

What charges

Maybe they are happy where they are. No reason to dig up dirt when you got it made.

No one is happy here i dont know about the illegal meeting please explain. One reason the ex cheif was out was trying to improve pay for offcers and dispatchers that is the lowest in this part of the state. The pay hre is so bad there are no words to explain but not for the other city departments such as water and sewer and power board. This town definetly does not want law enforcment and cares nothing for its Police Department Employees and doesnt care if we have money to pay our bills but Town manager Ann Panyne son inlaw sure makes plenty of money she make sure her daughter is taken care of. In short the elected officials of the Town of Murphy and i mean every one of them need voted out and sent to the house because they care nothing of the safety of there citizens at all. There more interested in Hot dogs stands and padding there on pockets.

Quote Originally Posted by guest23
    No one is happy here i dont know about the illegal meeting please explain. One reason the ex cheif was out was trying to improve pay for offcers and dispatchers that is the lowest in this part of the state. The pay hre is so bad there are no words to explain but not for the other city departments such as water and sewer and power board. This town definetly does not want law enforcment and cares nothing for its Police Department Employees and doesnt care if we have money to pay our bills but Town manager Ann Panyne son inlaw sure makes plenty of money she make sure her daughter is taken care of. In short the elected officials of the Town of Murphy and i mean every one of them need voted out and sent to the house because they care nothing of the safety of there citizens at all. There more interested in Hot dogs stands and padding there on pockets.
    It really would help your cause greatly if you utilized proper grammar and correct spelling. I hope whoever represents you guys during negotiations doesnt show up with note paper and crayons. Not to mention that sponge Bob tie.

Obama

Check out the Miami Fl. threads!

getting screwed

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Check out the Miami Fl. threads!
    AT LEAST THEIR GETTING PAID, HAVE A UNION, AND ENOUGH RETIREMENT INCOME TO LIVE ANYWHERE THEY PLEASE! :cop: