#1 PAY #1

Thread: #1 PAY #1

#1 PAY #1

Do you guys think we have enough momentum/publicity to push that Bill through for our raises? I hope someday that I don't have to work 24-32 hrs OT per week to have a decent income.

Will never happen. All state workers are disgruntled after last year. I don't think you will see anybody getting anything that everybody is not getting this year, other than a possible raise for the legislature.

Re: #1 PAY #1

Quote Originally Posted by I WONDER
    Do you guys think we have enough momentum/publicity to push that Bill through for our raises? I hope someday that I don't have to work 24-32 hrs OT per week to have a decent income.
    I pray it goes through but not holding my breath

I will tell you this. Where i'm at, I have noticed the activity has really gone down since last year. Guys just don't have motivation. I can only imagine what is going to happen when we hear the bad news of no raises again!

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    I will tell you this. Where i'm at, I have noticed the activity has really gone down since last year. Guys just don't have motivation. I can only imagine what is going to happen when we hear the bad news of no raises again!
    I have motivation! To get the F*** out of FHP that is. I sometimes have dreams that I am working somewhere else and the feeling is soooooo nice. Then I wake up and come back to reality, now that sucks!