CONTRACT INFO. - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: CONTRACT INFO.

so whats new with the contract?

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    so whats new with the contract?
    WE DONT USE LEO AFFAIRS ANYMORE......

Anyway, anything new with the contract? It has been a little while.

Anyway, anything new with the contract? It has been a little while.
    WE DONT USE LEO AFFAIRS ANYMORE.....IF YOUR A LPD COP, ASK YOUR PRESIDENT OR LOG ONTO YOUR E-MAIL. IF YOUR NOT A LPD COP, MIND YOUR BUSINESS AND GO AWAY.

WE ARE DONE WITH LEO AFFAIRS. ANY OTHER QUESTIONS?

I think that this is a very good idea. Quit making in-house issues known to the public and to those people who want to use that to discredit us.

Get with members of the Lauderhill Fire Department and ask them what site they use for this purpose. They set up a site that is password protected and only certain people can gain access to (fire guys only).

checked my e-mail and nothing in it ref. contract.....please send a copy of any info to "all police officers" via our in house site so we can all read what ever you have in your inbox....Thank you

checked my e-mail and nothing in it ref. contract.....please send a copy of any info to "all police officers" via our in house site so we can all read what ever you have in your inbox....Thank you
    PICK UP YOUR CELLULAR PHONE AND CALL SGT BIGWOOD (PREZ) OR OFFICER HENNESSY TO GET THE LATEST!!!!!!!

I just wanted to say I am impressed and encouraged with the "proposed contract". If we receive this contract I know I speak for a whole bunch of us in saying thank you to the City Of Lauderhill and the FOP for working together and looked out for us. I show my full support for this "proposed contact" and I hope you all have had a chance to look it over.

PS
    To all of you who will criticize the contract, I know its not perfect but its a BIG step in the right direction.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345