CONTRACT INFO. - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: CONTRACT INFO.

Stop this s_h_i_t right now! Bigwood was elected by the majority of this department to be the FOP President. When election time comes around vote for someone else if you don't like the way things are run. If you really don't like the way the FOP works then quit like I did. With all the stuff going on in the department do we really need to bash anyone else? I hope we can get past all of the negative and if you want to know what is going on with the contract ask Bigwood or Dave and demand 5 minutes for them to explain it to you.

Thanks,
    Vic

WHERES MY INFORMATION. I PAY $33.00 BUCKS A MONTH. DONT ASK FOR MUCH BUT JUST A LITTLE INFORMATION ABOUT THE CONTRACT FROM HELLLL.

PLEEEEEASE, GIVE ME INFO..

Thankyou and have a great day... 8)

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!! IS SGT EGO GONNA TELL US ANYTHING ABOUT OUR CONTRACT OR IS IT NOT FOR US TO KNOW???

HE SUCKS

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!! IS SGT EGO GONNA TELL US ANYTHING ABOUT OUR CONTRACT OR IS IT NOT FOR US TO KNOW???

HE SUCKS
    who is the pres and is bigwood the ex k9 guy??

Folks we are in the middle of a contract ... let's keep the business of this house inside the house.

does anyone know anything

Ok, its been a while now and when someone ask the question on how the contract is going all we get is "its going well". what does that mean??? Do we have any time line as to when this will all be over? Does anyone have any info except "its going well"? Please fill us in to recent events!

its going well

lol...your an ass!!!

any one got news???

Quote Originally Posted by ?!?!
    any one got news???
    it's going well

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast