Pizza Pizza - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pizza Pizza

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    He is a womanizer always has always will be!! No wonder his wife banged out on him. Just like when he was creeping with Conell and her fiance caught them doing deeds. He needs to go.
    Depends on what you define what a womanizer is. I think he thinks he is a womanizer but in reality he is not even close to who he thinks he is. It's easy to fiqure out. Just have a conversation with him and his intelligence level is clear.

These actions have been a part of him since he started at BPD. He is nothing but a libility to the city. Instead of admin trying to fiqure who could be let go for budget reasons, get rid of the problem and save $75,000+ a year and benefit the department as well. The chief shows his lack of leadership once again. I thought the chief stated Poston doesn't tell him what to do or tell him how to run the deaprtment?

40 hours suspension for a friend deciding not to be a friend anymore is plenty. She created the situation and now complains when she does not want his friendship anymore.

I agree with the Chief get a real complaint to demote or fire him not this one that smells.

The rumer is that the herald tribune will be investigating why the depatment didnt do anything to a certain troubled SGT that recently had even more serious S E X allegations made against him...another friend of Wayne?

Posted on Tuesday, March 04, 2008

BPD lieutenant suspended in harassment case
    By BETH BURGER
    bburger@bradenton.com

BRADENTON - A Bradenton Police Department lieutenant will be suspended and have to undergo sensitivity training after sexually harassing a sergeant, according to an internal affairs investigation released today.

An investigation found Lt. Darrell Akemon, 44, sexually harassed Sgt. Nicol Scholer, who filed a complaint stating she felt she was the victim of teasing, insulting and sexual remarks made by Akemon.

Scholer documented numerous incidents involving Akemon beginning on March 19, 2007, through Jan. 17, 2008.

One of the incidents Scholer documented in a 15-page complaint included Akemon complaining about her not changing her name in the police database after getting a divorce.

According to Scholer, Akemon had said, "Do I have to come down there and spank you?"

Akemon said in a interview with investigators he did not recall saying that.

Akemon will be suspended from patrol for 40 hours without pay.

Major William Tokajer recommended Akemon be demoted to a patrol officer, but Chief Michael Radzilowski opted for a lesser disciplinary action.

Major Jeff Lewis, spokesman, said "Considering the totality of the investigation, (the chief) felt the discipline recommended was too harsh, considering they had a personal relationship up until the time of the complaint

Here is the thing you have the IA Sgt. making charges of Sex Harrassment against someone and nothing happens...what is a peon officer suppose to think about filing a complaint against him if this all the IA Sgt. gets???

We all live pay day to pay day. losing a weeks pay is going to hurt big time. Think how it would affect you if you lost a weeks pay.

I think that is enough.

wasn't he just found to be lax in supervision in another IA. what happened to progressive discipline? that must not apply to admin. You could bet that if this was an officer the officer would have been terminated. must be nice to be that tight with the chief and the mayor. wonder how much the city is going to pay out to her. she shold get big $$$$$. way to go C.O.B. top 2!

Why do you think he is in charge of the S-15 details. He is laughing at a 40 suspension. He'll make three times that in baseball S-15's. You guys need to wake up

We all live pay day to pay day. losing a weeks pay is going to hurt big time. Think how it would affect you if you lost a weeks pay.

I think that is enough.
    A whopping $1500. Thats nothing compared to what the city is going to pay to squash this problem.

I think that is enough.
    Please spare us the lip service, chief. As a male officer i try to hold myself to a higher standard, as we're taught to do. DA would not be able to "live pay day to pay day" if he worked at a fast food joint with his type of behavior. Anyone else in America would get fired from their job if they displayed this behavior. Its a shame that this whole situation is only being discussed as a "sexual harassment" issue. DA Attacking the supervisor of elections wasnt sexual harassment but still nothing was done about it. Pathetic. What a way to lower morale around the department than to defend all of DAs crap. Next week he'll wind up attacking a boy scout troop and we can start a new message board for it. Herald tribunes going to have a field day with this story. It gets more and more embarrasing to work for BPD. Does DA have dirt on the mayor that would cause another scandal? Why is he protected? If your retiring soon, chief, go out with some class and do the right thing.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast