Pizza Pizza
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pizza Pizza

Pizza Pizza

How much is the City going to pay on this one now thanks to Pizza Pizza. Can't wait to see. The City might as well just pay up now instead of fighting any new sexual harrasment lawsuits that will be coming for their lack of action to stop it. Nice going DA.

Its funny how the two can be friends and go out toghether as friends for years and then all of a sudden its a hostle work place.

Its not like he asked for sex or anything like that--it was just the way he talks that is not liked. So its not really sexual harrassment is it?

He didnt treat her any different than he treated anyone else. She is just soft and couldnt take it so her answer ids to file a sexual harassment complaint.
    My advise is dont even be friends with these females at this department because soon as you put some heat on some of them you will get burned. I am not saying all females in this department are like that but about 3/4 are.
    This should be a good lesson to everyone. KEEP YOUR DISTANCE!

No matter what you think, when you tell someone to leave you alone, they should respect that choice, no matter if your friends or not.

Why are the females always blamed?

Maybe the females could say "if the guys just do there job and leave the females alone reference off duty things, There would be no problem with harassment complaints or any other type of complaints except work related if they are not doing the job

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Its funny how the two can be friends and go out toghether as friends for years and then all of a sudden its a hostle work place.

Its not like he asked for sex or anything like that--it was just the way he talks that is not liked. So its not really sexual harrassment is it?
    Depends on what was said, sexually harrassment is verbal and hands on.

I guess since a demand for sex was not involved the comment of him spanking her is worth a week of suspension but no more and that is a stretch. But boy will the media crucify him and the Chief who tried to be fair about it.

Lets see, It was investigated by one of his friends who came to the conclusion all three counts were sustained. I think that holds a lot of water. He has 12 sustained complaints againt him, It was recommedned demotion to patrol officer and all he got was a slap on the wrist. WOW. What ever happened to the city rules and regs that 3 disciplines in 12 months constituted termination. I guess thats only if they dont like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Cautious
    He didnt treat her any different than he treated anyone else. She is just soft and couldnt take it so her answer ids to file a sexual harassment complaint.
    My advise is dont even be friends with these females at this department because soon as you put some heat on some of them you will get burned. I am not saying all females in this department are like that but about 3/4 are.
    This should be a good lesson to everyone. KEEP YOUR DISTANCE!
    just a note:

Please read the IA and after doing so, see if you would want your g/friend or wife to deal with the comments, actions that he did. Comments that were made were sexual in nature and they would not have been said to a male coworker. If he treated male coworkers like the complaint states, he would have been alleged being homo...

He is a womanizer always has always will be!! No wonder his wife banged out on him. Just like when he was creeping with Conell and her fiance caught them doing deeds. He needs to go.

If you read the Hearld Tribune tomm. you will see all the past discipline for sure! There is not one reader that will not be calling the City Council and demanding his firing, along with the Chief. Dont bother calling the Mayor because Akemon called him and got nothing but a vacation. All you Poston supporters made this happen, even though Evers is a good ole boy, he would have done what was right in this case.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast