SSO employee sig 2 & sig 48 x17?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SSO employee sig 2 & sig 48 x17?

Did NPPD have to respond to one of SSO's finest while off-duty at a NP bar? The reason I ask is because there is a thread at the SSO board:
    http://forums.leoaffairs.com/viewtopic.php?t=51206

What did he do?

if you only knew :shock:

This topic is for the SSO forum. I would suggest NPPD stays out of this one.

Well, ya gotta do whatcha gotta do! It was our sso employees that put NPPD in that position, so NPPD isn't at fault at all!!!

Whos is doing the investigation NPPD or SSO?

An off-duty NPPD detective was x12 and was a witness. NPPD patrol took two battery PCAs from two different victims (2 different waitresses). CK's career is sunk!

Apparently CK kept "grabbing at" a waitress and she kept telling him to knock it off. He finally grabbed her and pulled her towards him and said "U kno u like it." :roll: Her husband was x12, so the waitress went and complained to him and then the fireworks started. Then CK slapped another waitress on the arse. The cops were called and they also took a witness statement from the off-duty NPPD detective who saw the whole thing.

There's a whole lot more to the story, but that enuff 4 now. :shock:

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    An off-duty NPPD detective was x12 and was a witness. NPPD patrol took two battery PCAs from two different victims (2 different waitresses). CK's career is sunk!

Apparently CK kept "grabbing at" a waitress and she kept telling him to knock it off. He finally grabbed her and pulled her towards him and said "U kno u like it." :roll: Her husband was x12, so the waitress went and complained to him and then the fireworks started. Then CK slapped another waitress on the arse. The cops were called and they also took a witness statement from the off-duty NPPD detective who saw the whole thing.

There's a whole lot more to the story, but that enuff 4 now. :shock:
    I am ashamed one of our Supervisors put your agency in that position. The SAO will take the case on a direct file. Needless to say I think the guy is done with us. I could be wrong but time will tell.

we have had a few of our own get unruley at club apple from time 2 time, no big deal.

NO BIG DEAL?? Thus why you are a rookie..Take this to the bank rookie..Don't S&%t where you eat,or Eat where you S&%t..Police Academy #101

they get so up tight , yes NO BIG DEAL.. :shock: :lol

DONKEY'S HERE AT NPPD :roll:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast