Post-PBA Pay Plan RUMOR - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by Yeah, right
    He made the same statement when he took office!
    He never said the highest paid agency in the state. He said he wanted us to be the highest paid Sheriff's Office in the state.

Ya get wat ya pay fer,,,,duh hee hee..where are we now? 3rd highest...in the COUNTY? We will soon be the LOWEST paid in the county! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
    Hey this board doesn't have a spell check ...CURSES!!

[quote=Anonymous]
    Quote Originally Posted by Current Deputy
    Quote Originally Posted by "Holden Magroyne":1c5u27ng
    Given the fact that I would love to work in this cop Utopia, WHERE IS THIS BACK OFFICE. I need to know where to drop off my resume.

Simply drop off your resume as you kneel in front of the unzipped trousers of your major.
    My Major has been provided with my loyalty and that is all he has ever asked of anyone. I don't blow..I work.

P.S. He already knows my resume.

Should you ever get close enough, he wears pants not trousers. Welcome to 2008.

Current Deputy Andy Baxter
    Hey corporal, deputy, dude, whoever. Quit defending yourself over and over to the posters on this site. You spoke your mind and they spoke theirs. Neither you nor they are going to change how you feel about the matter. This thread was initially about what was going to happen with the pay scales in the very near future. How did it degrade into a few grown people argueing about what you as a former supervisor did or did'nt do? It's over with. Please, both sides let it go. Now do you have any insight about how the sheriff is going to address the pay issue for the the troops?[/quote:1c5u27ng]

Colonel Blog, break out your cowbell beacause I am officially about to beat a dead horse.

I am not trying to make this little drop in the ocean of the world wide web about me but I have been stewing over this little message all day long.

Why is it that I am that one that is criticized for identifying myself and defending my actions? I agree that I spent WAY too much time worrying about this and defending myself, yet oddly...I am the only one that identified myself and defended my actions in this group beating.

My point was already stated, I was not trying to be "showboaty". Yet I was still called out on it.

When I answered honsestly (which I have also been bashed for doing), you made me the culprit in perpetuating this very stupid argument.

I wished it would have died also. But please don't blame me for defending myself.

As Popeye once said, "I am what I am what I am what I am what I am."

If I am a tool, if I am a brownnoser, if I am full of myself, if I am honest, if 'ya' don't like me...well...I am a man. First and foremost I am proud to be Andy Baxter, and if you cringe at the sight of my name, well...you have the issues, not me.

You see, in this life, I happen to have a job. It's not the other way around.

(Some weight off my chest, dead horse officially beaten.)

Quote Originally Posted by PO'd Current Deputy
    [Colonel Blog, break out your cowbell beacause I am officially about to beat a dead horse.
    Have at it bro. Enjoy. I don't know you or your situation but if I may I would like to offer ya a lil friendly advice about this site which I have tried to keep in mind over the years. This site should be treated as entertainment value only. Don't take stuff on here to seriously dude. Also, just as in the media don't believe everything that you read on here is the gospel, cause it aint my man, but I'm sure you already know that. I have before and I still do today compare alot of the point counterpoint post on this site as argueing with a drunk. Ya just aint gonna win and you can forget about changing the other persons (drunks) point of view. That said...... go beat the hell out of that dead horse my man. :lol: And enjoy the "entertainment." :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by PO'd Current Deputy
    Why is it that I am that one that is criticized for identifying myself and defending my actions? I agree that I spent WAY too much time worrying about this and defending myself, yet oddly...I am the only one that identified myself and defended my actions in this group beating.

(Some weight off my chest, dead horse officially beaten.)
    Well, you see Andy, it's like this.

They like using your name while remaining anonymous because they are cowards. I used to use my real name in these postings but felt that the responding attackers were getting too familiar, using my name as if they really knew me when I knew from what they said that they didn't know anything about me.

So, now I bounce around with various names although my style shows that it's always me. They just don't know my identity.

So, don't worry about the anonymous criticizers. If they had any integrity at all they would use their real name if they were going to criticize you for using your real name.

Don't worry about the jacka$$es. The horse is already dead; they may be next.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Go Away

Have another beer on the house, Bro' :lol:

[quote=The Nitely Blog]
    Quote Originally Posted by "PO'd Current Deputy":2ohcul23
    [Colonel Blog, break out your cowbell beacause I am officially about to beat a dead horse.
    Have at it bro. Enjoy. I don't know you or your situation but if I may I would like to offer ya a lil friendly advice about this site which I have tried to keep in mind over the years. This site should be treated as entertainment value only. Don't take stuff on here to seriously dude. Also, just as in the media don't believe everything that you read on here is the gospel, cause it aint my man, but I'm sure you already know that. I have before and I still do today compare alot of the point counterpoint post on this site as argueing with a drunk. Ya just aint gonna win and you can forget about changing the other persons (drunks) point of view. That said...... go beat the hell out of that dead horse my man. :lol: And enjoy the "entertainment." :wink:[/quote:2ohcul23]

Colonel Blog. What has happened? I NEED MORE COWBELL!!!

Thank you for the LEO Affairs 101. I will sleep a little better tonight.

Non-creepy fist bump to you my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by HeyNow
    [ I NEED MORE COWBELL!!!

Non-creepy fist bump to you my friend.
    Back at ya dude and I agree. I need more cowbell!!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234