Post-PBA Pay Plan RUMOR - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

[quote=Former Corporal]
    Quote Originally Posted by stop
    Quote Originally Posted by "Former Corporal":2wtb6hft
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Spoken like a true back office clown who has nothing to loose and everything to gain. The union will be back with that kind of attitude. They will get pissed off with the holy than though attitude. Stop it now and lets hope the troops are satisfied with the sheriff's plan and doesnt try to reform the union in a couple of years.
    I keep seeing this "back office" stuff and I have to ask, why is that you think that even a back office person has nothing to loose (sic)? Is a back office person not going to retire under the same FRS as you? Is a back office person less likley to be discplined or something?

Given the fact that I would love to work in this cop Utopia, WHERE IS THIS BACK OFFICE. I need to know where to drop off my resume.

Dude STOP with the former cpl. crap, are you not a former, I don't know Little league baseball player, boy scout, girl scout, former alter boy? What ever, get over it. You are not a former dope.
    Huh?

I don't understand your arguement. Please elaborate.[/quote:2wtb6hft]

there is no arguement, just stop with the former cpl. stuff. Former makes you not a cpl., now you are a deputy, or a civi.

[quote=Former Corporal]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Former Corporal":2bg2lx2f
    Spoken like a true back office clown who has nothing to loose and everything to gain. The union will be back with that kind of attitude. They will get pissed off with the holy than though attitude. Stop it now and lets hope the troops are satisfied with the sheriff's plan and doesnt try to reform the union in a couple of years.
    I keep seeing this "back office" stuff and I have to ask, why is that you think that even a back office person has nothing to loose (sic)? Is a back office person not going to retire under the same FRS as you? Is a back office person less likley to be discplined or something?

Given the fact that I would love to work in this cop Utopia, WHERE IS THIS BACK OFFICE. I need to know where to drop off my resume.

Dude STOP with the former cpl. crap, are you not a former, I don't know Little league baseball player, boy scout, girl scout, former alter boy? What ever, get over it. You are not a former dope.
    Huh?

I don't understand your arguement. Please elaborate.[/quote:2bg2lx2f]

I would like to call your attention to number five:

for·mer1 /ˈfɔrmər/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[fawr-mer] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
    –adjective 1. preceding in time; prior or earlier: during a former stage in the proceedings.
    2. past, long past, or ancient: in former times.
    3. preceding in order; being the first of two: Our former manufacturing process was too costly.
    4. being the first mentioned of two (distinguished from latter): The former suggestion was preferred to the latter.
    5. having once, or previously, been; erstwhile: a former president. (or corporal)

there is no arguement, just stop with the former cpl. stuff. Former makes you not a cpl., now you are a deputy, or a civi.
    Obviously I have struck a nerve.

I am not only a deputy, but a PROUD deputy.

I will never let someone like you take away from the fact that I spent fourteen years at this agency working very hard and trying to do the right thing.

My reward was having the honor of having my now-deceased mother-in-law pinning a CORPORAL badge on my chest.

Don't hode behind the guest moniker and tell me that I can't advertise that screwed up and lost my promotion.

I was once a Corporal.

Ask anyone that worked for me and they will tell you, I was good at that too.

If you are bitter about the PBA going away, please don't steal my thunder, create your own.

OH NO!!!! You mean the Union might get mad and reform due to the attitude of people you assume are "back office clowns"??? You mean the Union will reform and do...and do...absolutely NOTHING again?! Good Lordy, I implore the "back office clowns" to maintain the proper attitude or the Union will return to impose their will on us as they did prior to the decertification. Please, sir (non-back-office-clown), please don't bring back the powerful Union.

Sorry about the typos

Quote Originally Posted by Former Corporal

I will never let someone like you take away from the fact that I spent fourteen years at this agency working very hard and trying to do the right thing.

My reward was having the honor of having my now-deceased mother-in-law pinning a CORPORAL badge on my chest.

Don't hide behind the guest moniker and tell me that I can't advertise that I screwed up and lost my promotion.

I was once a Corporal.

If you are bitter about the PBA going away, please don't steal my thunder, create your own.

Don't hode behind the guest moniker and tell me that I can't advertise that screwed up and lost my promotion.

I was once a Corporal.

No, dork I know you and you were not good, you are a has been, once was, aint now, PBA who cares it is gone, this is about a sad has been who cannot move along. get over it. Deputy.

Quote Originally Posted by Stop

I was once a Corporal.

No, dork I know you and you were not good, you are a has been, once was, aint now, PBA who cares it is gone, this is about a sad has been who cannot move along. get over it. Deputy.
    I have moved on and I am willing to dare that you would be very afraid of coming up to me and telling me that I was not a good supervisor.

You are a sad soul that has labled me a has been (or properly put: has-been) and probably are too bitter to recognize that I have moved on, and will probably be your boss before to long.

A has-been is someone who was once there and will never be ther again. (By the way, you have to get there first.)

The fact is that my determination will get me there again.

If you know me and you feel this way about me...well then you don't know me.

[quote=Former Corporal]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Former Corporal":1d5ls7gs

I was once a Corporal.

I have moved on and I am willing to dare that you would be very afraid of coming up to me and telling me that I was not a good supervisor.

You are a sad soul that has labled me a has been (or properly put: has-been) and probably are too bitter to recognize that I have moved on, and will probably be your boss before to long.

A has-been is someone who was once there and will never be ther again. (By the way, you have to get there first.)

The fact is that my determination will get me there again.

If you know me and you feel this way about me...well then you don't know me.[/quote:1d5ls7gs]

If you are proud to be a Deputy, then say you are a Deputy. No you will never be my boss. I have to much time as a supervisor to allow myself to work for you.

Not afraid of a new title

[quote=Stop]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Former Corporal":3rsbhe39

If you are proud to be a Deputy, then say you are a Deputy. No you will never be my boss. I have to much time as a supervisor to allow myself to work for you.
    [/quote:3rsbhe39]

Take a look at the other threads. If it makes you feel better, I will call myself Current Deptuy.

As far as never being your boss, only your retirement will prevent that from happening.

I promise that I will still take a bullet for you but if you are really hung up on my Former Corporal moniker, you seem to be a little threatened.

By the way, ONCE AGAIN,

my name is ANDY BAXTER......

hint hint...

Re: Not afraid of a new title

[quote=Former Corporal][quote=Stop]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Former Corporal":bgigx87b
    Quote Originally Posted by "Former Corporal":bgigx87b

Take a look at the other threads. If it makes you feel better, I will call myself Current Deptuy.

As far as never being your boss, only your retirement will prevent that from happening.

I promise that I will still take a bullet for you but if you are really hung up on my Former Corporal moniker, you seem to be a little threatened.

By the way, ONCE AGAIN,

my name is ANDY BAXTER......

hint hint...
    [/quote:bgigx87b][/quote:bgigx87b]

Once again I know who you are, so what! It has nothing to do with your moniker, it has all to do with being proud of who you are. Not who you were. Call yourself Gran poo ba, I do not care. Be proud. Brother, I to would take a bullet for anyone wearing the uniform. I do not hate ya. Do not like ya, but it is all good.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast