Is he still there?

Is he still there?

Is Tim Horton still up there? I worked with him at his previous agency before I retired.

Re: Is he still there?

yes

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    yes
    Question is, "is he happy being there?"

Bueller, Bueller?? Is anyone satisifed as a deputy with CCSO or what? Your schedule isn't exactly condusive to school or family life for patrol officers, there sounds like no protection or grievience procedures in place, a lack of specialty units other than traffic or k-9, i here you guys aren't allowed to tint your cars even if you pay for it( is Citrus in FL or Mayberry? :roll: must be 1 in the same :wink: ) Is it true the Sheriff gets you trinkets & gift certificates yearly opposed to pay raises? Boy I hope you guys wake up an get someone in the next 4 who will get you raises instead of gift certificates......

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Bueller, Bueller?? Is anyone satisifed as a deputy with CCSO or what? Your schedule isn't exactly condusive to school or family life for patrol officers, there sounds like no protection or grievience procedures in place, a lack of specialty units other than traffic or k-9, i here you guys aren't allowed to tint your cars even if you pay for it( is Citrus in FL or Mayberry? :roll: must be 1 in the same :wink: ) Is it true the Sheriff gets you trinkets & gift certificates yearly opposed to pay raises? Boy I hope you guys wake up an get someone in the next 4 who will get you raises instead of gift certificates......
    talk about hitting the nail on the head. and "no" i'm not satisifed with our schedule, and have wondered about who they cottle and discipline around here for some time.