PSA

Thread: PSA

PSA

I applied for the PSA spot the city opened up, while I wait till you re-open up the hiring for PO. Could this be a career killer some people tell me that doing PSA I may get passed up for a LEO spot later? Any one on here did PSA before taking the real job as a LEO?

Re: PSA

Quote Originally Posted by Guppy
    I applied for the PSA spot the city opened up, while I wait till you re-open up the hiring for PO. Could this be a career killer some people tell me that doing PSA I may get passed up for a LEO spot later? Any one on here did PSA before taking the real job as a LEO?
    well we are the brown clowns we take a few years to hire. Oh ya and we discriminate

Please contact personell immediatly and have your application returned back to you...you failed. This is the county page not the city, don't even bother if you can't get this right.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Please contact personell immediatly and have your application returned back to you...you failed. This is the county page not the city, don't even bother if you can't get this right.

Another brilliant post brought to you by A BROWN CLOWN