Hiring Question
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hiring Question

Hiring Question

I am an officer looking for employment with a small beachside agency. I want to work my traffic stops, do my vacation checks, etc. Golden Beach seems ideal to me, however I have some IA dings on my record. How does the agency feel about these things? I don't want to get into detail on a public board, but it was nothing too bad - rookie stuff. Is there anyone over there I can speak with specifically RE this? Any other agencies you can recommend that are known for giving officers a second shot? Thanks. Be safe, guys and gals.

You need to call the Capt. during the afternoon shift, and or if you are local drive by and see him face to face that would be the best thing to do... Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Good luck
    You need to call the Capt. during the afternoon shift, and or if you are local drive by and see him face to face that would be the best thing to do... Good luck
    Thanks, who is the Capt. I need to ask for?

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by Good luck
    Thanks, who is the Capt. I need to ask for?
    CAPT. BARASOAIN

Re: Hiring Question

are you guys hiring

You need to come to the PD ASAP! and speek to teh CAPT, let him know what you can bring to the table !!!! We need a Det.....good luck....

whats your station qth and phone

If you have any marine experience, they will be looking for a full time marine patrol officer very soon.

thxs for your reply but can u give me the phone digits

How lazy can you be? There is no way in the world you can be this serious....... Would you like a personal chauffeur to take you down there to? I could even fill out your application for you...... If you are that lazy of a POS stay out!!!!!!!!! I have never ever heard of anyone that is this lazy that can not even get a phone number by themselves. Please don't apply if you are serious this lazy!!!!!!
    :evil:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast