Topped Out
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Topped Out

Topped Out

Since there seems to be people in the know on this site, is there going to be some kind of cost of living raise or possibly increasing the top out amount for those that are maxed out QQ. Inquiring minds would like to know since we put our faith in the sheriff and gave him our vote.

Re: Topped Out

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Since there seems to be people in the know on this site, is there going to be some kind of cost of living raise or possibly increasing the top out amount for those that are maxed out QQ. Inquiring minds would like to know since we put our faith in the sheriff and gave him our vote.
    hEy,

DoRk He OfFeReD yOu 1%, ThAt Is WhAt YoU wIlL GeT, StOp CrYiNg. YoU UnIoN IdIoT. ToPpEd oUt Is ToPpEd OuT, DaNg DuMbA55 uNiOn DoRk.

Dude cut back on the caffeine, your blood pressure is going to get to you. It was just a question, would hate to see how you treat civilians on the road or maybe your a jail guy with issues.

The vote by the Deputies is not certified by PERC yet. Your Sheriff will do a better job then the union fdid, just stand by. The union still has time to appeal the reults of the election. Have you seen anything from the union stating they would not appeal?

Quote Originally Posted by Thankful Guest
    The vote by the Deputies is not certified by PERC yet. Your Sheriff will do a better job then the union fdid, just stand by. The union still has time to appeal the reults of the election. Have you seen anything from the union stating they would not appeal?
    Dude, let it go. Your correct about PERC not certifying the election yet but what does the PBA have to appeal? The LE deputies and corporals have spoken through their vote which was not even anywhere near being close. But if the WCFPBA wants to waste more of their dwindling memberships dues money appealing something that they possibly can't win, go ahead. I don't care. It's not my money that their spending.

Can anyone explain why these great offers that everyone is hearing were never brought to the table by the Sheriff? Seems now his true intent was to kill the PBA at any cost.

PBA is not appealing, there is a 14 day waiting period that must pass before it is official. This is the time limit the PBA has to appeal it.

Quote Originally Posted by Average Joe
    Can anyone explain why these great offers that everyone is hearing were never brought to the table by the Sheriff? Seems now his true intent was to kill the PBA at any cost.

If so............ it was worth it!

:P :P :P

To: Average Joe

For someone who claims to be a friend of the Sheriff, you SURE DON'T HAVE MUCH FAITH IN HIM! Look, you have retired, so why don't you go fishing or something? Let it go, my friend. I assure you that when I retire, the only thing I will be doing is playing with my grandkids and taking them fishing. Enjoy life and bow out gracefully.

Let those who are still working here continue on, without your MINDLESS GARBAGE. I knew you when you were here, and I liked you. However, I fail to understand why you "had" so much confidence in the PBA. THEY FAILED; now, "WE" must move on...

Quote Originally Posted by Average Joe
    Joe this is what I'm talking about how you flip flop on your issues.
    The PBA turned down his plans. Now his hands have been untied and he's able to act with reason and financial prudence.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast