New FAPE President - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I have to say that I am disappointed in the things that I am reading on this board. You hide behind your fake names here, but I'll bet that you won't stand up and say anything at the delegates meetings. All you are cowards. You say that our new president isn't doing anything, but NONE of you have voiced anything that you would like done. You never do. I remember the past presidents for the last 4 years, and in talking with them, I have seen that no one in the association has the balls to stand up and speak their concerns. I have to say, that for getting this position handed to her, Capt. Roney is doing a fantastic Job. I don't know what has you all so riled up, but IMO BP served a great term as president, and if you had any qualms with her, you should have brought it up, not sit behind your silly fake usernames and trash talk her, like she isn't going to be on here reading the things that you are saying. Please speak up at the delegates meeting or shut your mouths, we don't want to hear it here.

Amen brother (or sister) that is the truth

Hey I'm new to this forum who was that too the retard posting the raciest comments or the lonely guy making fun of him either way it's pretty funny!

that was to the person making the race comments. Sorry to offend the non-retarded

Lol, oh I thought it was to me for a second but who ever is posting all this nonsense will never have the guts to stand up and admit it was them because this is just some loser trying to gain entertainment. I would love to see him stand up and speak his mind.

So I heard that Heather did an excellent job at delegates. She is really down to earth and a normal person who doesn't have an explorer stuck up their you know what.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12