Will PBA dues incease to pay the bills - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous

I've asked a rep before and they said they will not answer you on here.
    Thats funny, The Tampa Chapter president and vice-president are on the Tampa forum answering questions all the time. Steve ****ey with HCSO detention is on the HCSO forum answering questions all the time. The answers are not appearing on the WCFPBA website, so it would appear that the rep just doesn't want to answer the questions. I guess that when you stop and look at it there is no earthly excuse for calling an entire agencie's officers spoiled and over-payed. That would be as intelligent as saying all LPD officers were idiots for the statement one rep made. No one that I have seen or heard has uttered that remark, so I guess we all are intelligent enough to realize that. What that statement is indicative of is the attitude of the rep and his true character. I for one know that his attitude is not representative of mine or anyone else that I have heard. Maybe its time for a reality check for that particular rep.

Cry Babies, you left that is fine now please turn off the lights and shut the door.
    PLEASE LEAVE. Cry on your site we have enough cry babies we do not need yours.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Tired of it
    Cry Babies, you left that is fine now please turn off the lights and shut the door.
    PLEASE LEAVE. Cry on your site we have enough cry babies we do not need yours.

Thank you
    Hmmm, looks like the rep finally spoke. In case you are curious this is my site.

This would be the attitude that seems to be going around the WCFPBA. Its embarrassing and it reflects poorly on us.

Looks like you were right. It appears our rates are going up by $20 a money (thats $240 a year).

What are we getting for this increase?

WOULD one of our reps please answer this question here.

After the night Bravo squad had last night I'll gladly pay my increased dues. Nick was on scene with our involved officer providing support and it was good to see him. It's kinda like insurance. Ya might hate paying it every month but you're damned sure glad you have it when you need it. Our union reps have worked very hard for our interests and continues to do so.

We had that service before the rate increase, The rates are going up because we have lost 2,000 members this year. We need to look at taking more control of the union now we are the major source of money. Paying 80% of the bills and having only one person on the executive board is BS.

Espically if we paying $20,000 to two HCSO deputies on the board who do not have a membership. Get rid of that and we could decrease our dues.

how bout those of us who are members without a union. i pay in 300\year just in case i get into a bind. the paper said 600 or so hcso people would be doing that. so there's a chunk of change to pay for bills

Nick,

Is this true? Do we really pay two HCSO deputies $10,000 a piece run the union?

If so, what is the money being paid to them for? Do they get their full salary at the Sheriff's Office? If they are not being paid their full salary ant the 10k fills the gap, then I am all for it. If not could you please explain.

LPD Officer

Nick has said if you have a question for him to call him and ask or e-mail him. He said he does not answer questions on this site.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast