Will PBA dues incease to pay the bills - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Contract Posting

If you go to wcfpba.org and click on forum all of your contracts are posted there. Quite a few people figured that one out...

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Hey at least our contract that expired in 2006 is still posted. They are Johnny on the spot over there. If you want information "you have to ask for it" what a line of crap. It should be coming to us freely.

http://wcfpba.org/information.html

I see the title...don't see an attachment

The attachments are there...I see them are you signing in as a member???

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    I see the title...don't see an attachment

yea. see it now u have to sign in to see the attachment. Be nice if they would just update the info link with are stuff and get rid of TPD and HCSO crap

Quote Originally Posted by guest 458
    who is the voice of nick on this site?
    I don't know but it sounds like he likes him...a lot!

Re:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by guest 458
    who is the voice of nick on this site?
    I don't know but it sounds like he likes him...a lot!

Did anyone ever figure out what these guys are making? It seems no one seems to know.

Do they get allowances on gas, phone, internet?

How much of the dues go to support them?

Anyone?

Re: Re:

Did anyone ever figure out what these guys are making? It seems no one seems to know.

Do they get allowances on gas, phone, internet?

How much of the dues go to support them?

Anyone?[/quote]

Who cares? The PBA is here to represent us when it comes to a city that will nickel and dime us to death. Without a voice we would be sucking hind tit. You can bet on that. I am willing to pay a portion of my paycheck every two weeks to have the PBA represent me. If your aren't, withdraw your membership. This city just bent us over and rammed a baseball bat up up our collective azzes (sideways). If you are OK with that then denounce your PBA membership. If you're not, then you MUST support our mission to be treated fairly and bring our benefits package up to par with other growing cities in this State. If not, we will continue to hire these misfits we have been. Just outta high school, no life experience, no common sense, little kids to do a job that requires drive, persistence, and life experience. Notice that we have gone from being the place people want to move up to from a smaller agency to getting the bottom of the barrel? That started in 2003 when our retirement package got f**ked and we no longer paid step increases for experience. Everyone else does, why would good experienced cops come here? We are a training ground for these rookies we've hired. If they can hack this line of work for 2 yrs they have their choice of great dept's statewide that will provide them the benefits we cannot. The PBA is the only thing standing between each of us and becoming a joke of a small town BS dept. Support your PBA!!

Re: Will PBA dues incease to pay the bills

Ok folks, let's keep our eye on the ball here. :shock: You have a morally and probably criminally corrupt COP and staff. You have two felons that are still wearing the badge and blue. You have a City Manager and City Commission (excluding 2) that is supporting the mismanagement and corruption, and all you can do is fret about your Union dues? C'mon, the union and your representatives have flat out busted their a$$e$ for you guys and will continue to do so.

Focus on the issues of No Confidence, corrupt and incompetent management. Don't let yourselves get caught up in the nickel and dime bickering that the 3rd floor loves to see, because it takes the heat off them when you fight among yourselves.

Re: Will PBA dues incease to pay the bills

You have had very good officers come here with loads of experiance. We have had that for years. We also have a practice might as well say ''policy'' of letting them go as soon as they get hurt or injured. But it seems the community and some of us fight harder for felons to keep their jobs then these professional police officers that we already had here. Guys who worked hard and would go to the wall for any one of us. There all gone exept for one. Yeah the one that could not find Florida ave. and starts to leave an hour early so he can slug to his car by 1700 or when he feels like leaving. Why is he still here sure he can make pretty charts, but would anyone here want him as your back on a hot call. I'd take any officer they have thrown out of here before that. We should worry about that anyone of us could be next. One slip or fall or joint ache that we dont have a free pass for unlike him and were gone just like several of our last few outstandind brothers that watched the aquarium in the lobby wating for the elevator door to open and the snake slither out with his bye-bye message. Watch your backs were all we have. They already have the Media, City Manager, lol, and the commission except for two.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345