Behavior while visiting other states - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

[b]My NYPD brethren dont lose any sleep over these hillbilly florida cops. They will never shine in comparison to the men or women of NYPD. The problem with these yahoos is that they are trained to be Law Officers by civilians. They go to the local college and take a course in how to be a cop then once they complete the required hours they are allowed to take a State Certification test. Once they past that they could shop themselves around to any department that is currently hiring. Of course they are some great officers down here but you will find they started their careers elsewhere prior to becoming a florida cop. Granted the NYPD has their share of morons but these idiots down here just dont get it.

I'm sorry that you received the summons; however, we have troopers down here that have attempted to stop marked sheriff's cruiser's, and then expect back up from the sheriff's office when it hits the fan. Unfortunately for me, there is no so called bother hood in Florida anymore. I have Never written another cop or another cops family member before and nor will I ever. Stay safe.

just take a look at FHP's site on leo affairs and you'll see what a bunch of lazy a**holes they are. They would write there own mother a ticket if given the chance

Re: Behavior while visiting other states

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Bottom line is keep your sorry a$$ in New York. Your not welcome in FLorida, too many of you New York f--k ups have infested Florida like rats. If New York was such a great place why do you all wanna come here? Weather, grow up! The Trooper should have arrested you. Godamn you for puttin him in a position where he did "Give you a break!" YOu didn't deserve it and it has nothing to do with professional courtesy. Once again STFU and stay out of our state :idea:
    This person clearly is not a cop.

I am a FL cop and have to say I would NEVER, nor would anybody I work with, wirte another cop. EVER.

Has a FL cop writtin another cop in the past? I am sure. Will it happen again in the future? Unfortunatly it will. But don't blanket all of us FL cops as being the same as the few idiots who posted on here.

That being said I know that Florida TROOPERS have a reputation for writting other cops; however, I have always had good experiences with FL troopers and can not say if that reputation accuratly reflects the agency.

If a cop writes another cop dont fault the state or the agency. Instead fault the idiot individual who decided to take his job way too seriously.

Be safe up there, brothers.

Disgrace

Ever wonder why the actions of one disgrace all of us? Look at this!

http://news.aol.com/article/youtube-cli ... ist/104938

Stop talking about professional courtesy and straighten out these folks.

if your a robot your a robot. cops should not write other cops bottom line! What ever happened to the blue wall? some cops just go over board with there jobs it gets to there heads.... until there the ones under investigation by I.A. thats when the tables are turned... thats when they realize all of the people they walked over. when there sitting on a desk wondering if there going to have a job at the end of the day....

ITS NICE TO BE IMPORTANT BUT ITS IMPORTANT TO BE NICE (YOU DO NOT GET COMMISSION ON HOW MANY TICKETS YOU WRITE) PUT THE TICKET BOOK AWAY BUDDY AND "DON'T WRITE OTHER COPS". THATS JUST GAY.

I AM GREATLY SADDEN THAT OUR FLORIDA STATE TROOPERS DO NOT HAVE THE SAME RESPECT THAT THE NORTHERN STATE OFFICERS HAVE FOR EACH OTHER. I WAS BORN AND RAISED THERE AND WORK DOWN IN FL. WAS THE BIGGEST MISTAKE IN MY CAREER. I RESPECT AND HONOR YOU ALL UP NORTH. GOD BLESS, AND WHEN I SEE OR HEAVEN FOR BID PULL YOU OVER...I WILL EXTEND MY HAND AND WELCOME YOU TO OUR STATE. YOU ARE THE BEST OF THE BEST! :wink:

There are jerks on every department. Hopefully most of us respect the dadge and the familys of the badge. Sorry you had a bad experience down here. It is not the common practice, but the exception.

Lenny Briscoe (Florida Cop from New York)

Im a Florida Trooper in south Florida and can say I have never written another cop, their wives children or even a doctor or nurse. Its just my thing. I can say that I have numerous friends with NYPD. I have stopped numerous NYPD and only one was curteous. All of the stops were for 20 + in a 70. It seems that NYPD imediatley have attitudes when I stop them. Though I dont write them, just because I wont, none of them seem to appreciate it.
    REGAURDLESS, YOU WONT GET A TICKET FROM ME SOWN HERE.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast