"Call off the dogs"
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

"Call off the dogs"

Did Chief Abbott really say "I'll call off the dogs" when talking about his own officers? Does any body have the quote? It is hard to believe.

In what context was the statement made? I mean I haven't heard this at all. Are we talking about the whole "New Day" thing or what.......

This was quoted by the Sarasota Herald. When people were complaining about how the dept. dealt with the homeless, Chief stated that if they wanted him to, he would call of the dogs.

This was quoted by the Sarasota Herald. When people were complaining about how the dept. dealt with the homeless, Chief stated that if they wanted him to, he would call off the dogs.

Homeless Hoax

It is amazing how people want the police to stop arresting the homeless. No problem....we will stop arresting the homeless and let them have full run of downtown and a neighborhood or park near you.
    Please don't forget that the homeless commit a majority of the crime in the city of Sarasota to support their habits such as alcoholism and illicit drug addiction.
    Due to their lack in people skills and hygeine they usually commit battery against each other or rob each other. They also commit minor infractions such as urinate in public view, occupy benches while in their drunken stupors, drink in public, stink to high heaven and aggresively beg for money which diminishes a citizens quality of life.
    Most of these homeless individuals have criminal historys which include Burglary, Robbery, Battery, Petit and Grand Theft, Fraud and Narcotic Violations. I have no problem helping the homeless that want to help themselves but most of them don't want help they just want a free ride. Shame on them and Shame on us for supporting their lifestyle.

Re: Homeless Hoax

Quote Originally Posted by Oedipus
    It is amazing how people want the police to stop arresting the homeless. No problem....we will stop arresting the homeless and let them have full run of downtown and a neighborhood or park near you.
    Please don't forget that the homeless commit a majority of the crime in the city of Sarasota to support their habits such as alcoholism and illicit drug addiction.
    Due to their lack in people skills and hygeine they usually commit battery against each other or rob each other. They also commit minor infractions such as urinate in public view, occupy benches while in their drunken stupors, drink in public, stink to high heaven and aggresively beg for money which diminishes a citizens quality of life.
    Most of these homeless individuals have criminal historys which include Burglary, Robbery, Battery, Petit and Grand Theft, Fraud and Narcotic Violations. I have no problem helping the homeless that want to help themselves but most of them don't want help they just want a free ride. Shame on them and Shame on us for supporting their lifestyle.
    You are correct, the "dogs" should not be called off! These people can go get jobs and pay rent like everyone else, but instead they cant get off the dope and booze, so piss on em, go to jail, dont like it? MOVE AWAY FROM HERE!

haaaaaaaaaaaaaa

dogs

That was veryyy funny! Thanks! :lol:

I SECOND THAT IT WAS VERY FUNNY,HAAAAAAAAAAA :lol:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast