Authorized weapons
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Authorized weapons

Does FLPD authorize the springfield XD series and the S&W M&P series?

NO SPRINGFEILDS .

STICK WITH GLOCK 45 OR 9, MOD 21 OR 17

Quote Originally Posted by Firearms policy
    NO SPRINGFEILDS .

Which one does the majority of the officers carry, the 17 or the 21?

u can use the s&w mp series... if you like the S&w.. go with the SW99.. which is a much better firearm...

firearms

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by Firearms policy
    NO SPRINGFEILDS .

Officers carry the 21, rookies carry the 17.

Re: firearms

[quote=-joe-]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Firearms policy":20mr6vf9
    NO SPRINGFEILDS .

Officers carry the 21, rookies carry the 17.[/quote:20mr6vf9]

I was going to say the male officers carry the 21, the female ones carry the 17 but yours is way funnier.

[quote=Rule Working Still???????][quote="-joe-":2nxbskmu]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Firearms policy":2nxbskmu
    NO SPRINGFEILDS .

Officers carry the 21, rookies carry the 17.[/quote:2nxbskmu]
    I was going to say the male officers carry the 21, the female ones carry the 17 but yours is way funnier.[/quote:2nxbskmu]
    Hey, their hands are smaller. The 45 just kicks too much for their little wrists. They can't help it. (The 20 yr old rookies, that is.) Until you get in your 1st shooting, the 9 seems like it'd be enough. But you learn...

Quote Originally Posted by Wifey McBeaty
    Hey, their hands are smaller. The 45 just kicks too much for their little wrists. They can't help it. (The 20 yr old rookies, that is.) Until you get in your 1st shooting, the 9 seems like it'd be enough. But you learn...
    Yeah, out of 10 to 12 rounds fired from your 45 only one hit the bad guy, in the shoe. I rather place all my 18 rounds on my 17 center mass where it counts rather than scare the robbers with your noise maker. I’ve seen the officers that carry 45s on the range and they are not hitting $hit pass 7 feet. Typical small d!ck men compensating for their lack of power.

Quote Originally Posted by CUCUBIRD
    Yeah, out of 10 to 12 rounds fired from your 45 only one hit the bad guy, in the shoe. I rather place all my 18 rounds on my 17 center mass where it counts rather than scare the robbers with your noise maker. I’ve seen the officers that carry 45s on the range and they are not hitting $hit pass 7 feet. Typical small d!ck men compensating for their lack of power.
    I assume you mean "past" 7 feet, and you're making broad generalizations (I don't mean generalizations about broads, either). I'll assume you've never seen me shoot. My hands wrap around my big thick piece of German pistol grip just right (take that however you like), and I have no problem qualifying. If you're a good shooter, you're a good shooter, and you should be able to handle and master any gun. I wasn't trying to enrage your caliber envy... sheesh.

By the way, I carry plenty of bullets, thank you very much.

Is there restrictions on type of ammo? Some of the new 9mm loads can pack a big punch...although it's no replacement for the .45

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast