POLL: One Wish
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: POLL: One Wish

POLL: One Wish

If you could make one wish for WGPD, what would it be? Anything...

Its awful nice to know that whom ever you are you hope I lose my certification. I have done nothing to lose my certification. If you know something please fill me in!

I'm sure you are someone from Echo squad that is too afraid to identify yourself. Maybe even the so called leader of Bravo squad.

Oh and for your information, I didn't get banned. I just stopped responding....until now.

JH

Hey Hilden, I got an idea.....how bout you ignore all the jealous people from your former agency. Let them be miserable where they are and you look forward to the future at WGPD. Let em' continue to post to no one. Little do they know, we are actually happy here at WGPD and we have something they obviously lack...MORALE!

What a waste.

Re: JH

Quote Originally Posted by Never Settle
    Hey Hilden, I got an idea.....how bout you ignore all the jealous people from your former agency. Let them be miserable where they are and you look forward to the future at WGPD. Let em' continue to post to no one. Little do they know, we are actually happy here at WGPD and we have something they obviously lack...MORALE!
    It's he that left our agency and continued to barrage Punta Gorda's site. We have great morale....now

Re: JH

It's he that left our agency and continued to barrage Punta Gorda's site. We have great morale....now[/quote]

Sounds like it...Im definitely convinced. If your morale is that good, then leave the poll for what it was. If we post a poll about JH then feel free to respond, other than that.....be happy in PG. Everyone is welcome in here, and everyone is welcome to respond, but if the thread is not applicable to you dont just ramble about the past or some unrelated off-topic issue.

Thanks

thank you moderator never settle for your explanation of the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    thank you moderator never settle for your explanation of the rules.
    Your post was a little hard to understand due to the lack of punctuation. However, let me clear the air.... I am not a moderator just a participant, and my last post did not contain rules, only suggestions.

Child

Chilled :lol:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast