why do fhp cops summons other cops?? - Page 3
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Thin Blue Line in FL
    Hey NYPD cop, do you have a E-mail you can be contacted at?? I would love to talk to ya away from the rejects that come on this board!!
    wow i didn't think i was going to get graded on this. i never said i was above the law, last time i checked what i posted it didn't say that . its about respecting other cops. there is a brother hood we have,and we should stay together. a civilian can care less about us. a off duty cop will be the first one out of the car not thinking about the dangers to help another cop . fhp troopers ,i guess doesn't know what its like to have a brother hood or they are just one way cops and only care about them self's .what we see in one year is more than a fhp cop will see in his/her 20 years of service.and maybe that's why they think that way. I stop people from all over the world,not just car stops ether, and if i can use discretion and its another cop from anywhere i will let them go no questions asked, its just the right thing to do .I didn't want this to be a north and south bashing ,i just wanted the fhp troopers to open there eyes and see the real picture, that would be great in not at least i tryed.thin blue line in fl i do have a e mail address but not sure i want to post it to many EDP's out there . i can make one up on some other site if you want to chat e mail?

Dear N.Y.

If you were doing 90 mph and were written for 79 mph you got a break.
    You can't justify your 90 mph because someone else passed you at 90+.

Yes, everyone speeds from time to time. Me too. I usually keep my speed under 10 over so I rarely attract attention and have never been ticketed for that. Using cruise control helps. I did get ticketed once, by FHP, for 67/55. A little petty I thought, but I violated my own rule on that one and wasn't using cruise control!

[quote=LEE County]
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by "Thin Blue Line in FL":1h0woyvc
    Hey NYPD cop, do you have a E-mail you can be contacted at?? I would love to talk to ya away from the rejects that come on this board!!
    Go talk on your own threads and get off of this one.

See thats why you prima-donnas in the sissy tan Uniform's and car's are perceived as well as treated like Jag offs . :snicker:[/quote:1h0woyvc]

Why dont you post your dept name ((Wakenhut excluded), so I can go on there and mingle with the real police.

Quote Originally Posted by guest3
    you guys just dont get it! i guess discretion is not used.do thay teach that down there? can someone just eaplain to me how a cop can summons another cop ? I guess its tru what they say about the cops in the south ,thay would summons there own mother if thay stoped her. now if i ever stop a cop from florida (which i know you guys come up here) I will give ZERO discretion!!

I WOULD HELP MY MOTHER IN COURT....

IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE WAY WE DO BUSINESS HERE IN FLORIDA, MAYBE YOU SHOULD JUST GO BACK UP NORTH. WE'RE TIRED OF HEARING "I'M ON THE JOB"...

Quote Originally Posted by guest 7
    thanks brother now i understand, they are what we call then up here metermaids, and want to be cops. thay really dont know what it is like to be a cop, thay dont have to deal with real life stuff like we have to.there is no brother hood. thay are to busy giving out tickets to other cops trying to meet there numbers for the night so the town can pay them. it just confused but i can see why. thanks you be safe out there. o by the way, i pray for the day i stop a fhp because he will be going home with a yellow slip!! and thay can know how it feels to have another brother s*it on them Is sad it really is!!!!
    WE'RE NOT REALLY INTERESTED IN THE THOSE, OH SO IMPORTANT BARKING DOG CALLS OR A DRUNK ON THE STREETS, PISSING HIMSELF. GRAMMER CLASSES WILL SERVE YOU WELL MY FRIEND SO YOU CAN FILL OUT YOUR 1 PAGE REPORT ON THE NOISE TICKET YOU WROTE...THE INTERSTATE TRAVELS BOTH WAYS, SO YOU MIGHT WANT TO HEAD BACK NORTH BEFORE WE WRITE YOU AGAIN...

[quote=guest 5]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Thin Blue Line in FL":3nv9f3ab
    wow i didn't think i was going to get graded on this. i never said i was above the law, last time i checked what i posted it didn't say that . its about respecting other cops. there is a brother hood we have,and we should stay together. a civilian can care less about us. a off duty cop will be the first one out of the car not thinking about the dangers to help another cop . fhp troopers ,i guess doesn't know what its like to have a brother hood or they are just one way cops and only care about them self's .what we see in one year is more than a fhp cop will see in his/her 20 years of service.and maybe that's why they think that way. I stop people from all over the world,not just car stops ether, and if i can use discretion and its another cop from anywhere i will let them go no questions asked, its just the right thing to do .I didn't want this to be a north and south bashing ,i just wanted the fhp troopers to open there eyes and see the real picture, that would be great in not at least i tryed.thin blue line in fl i do have a e mail address but not sure i want to post it to many EDP's out there . i can make one up on some other site if you want to chat e mail?[/quote:3nv9f3ab]

So you think FHP Troopers only care about themselves. Over and over I see posts like this and wonder why so many of you think having a badge is a blanket right to flagrantly speed and drive recklessly while you are off-duty and in your POV. You think Troopers are wrong for doing their jobs and for OCCASIONALLY writing the runaway officer who was probably doing a whole lot faster than the citation he received said. I used the word flagrantly. We are not talking about stepping on the gas a little to long from the red light in a 35 MPH zone. We are talking about running 20 or 30 miles an hour or more above the speed limit with the attitude of "Its my right because I am the man". What do you see in one year that FHP does not see in 20, as you literary skills so eloquently stated. How about the dead 7 year old boy and 8 month old infant, crumpled up in the back seat of their mothers pickup because, you guessed it someone was driving too fast. Or how about the newly wed couple killed on their honeymoon the day they got married, hit by a speeding vehicle. Troopers have to deal with these families almost on a daily basis. How about the little suit cases strown about the Interstate with Mickey dolls and childrens clothing soaked in blood, becase some parent was driving too fast. I have seen more death and carnage on the roadway because of inattentive driving than I would ever care to remember.
    Or even better yet how about these fun little excerpts that Troopers just love to work on behalf of are brother officer's
    Off-duty police officer cited after crash killed girl on bicycle..
    Prosecutors cited an off-duty police officer on Friday for his alleged involvement in an accident that killed a 10-year-old girl who was riding a bike in Foxborough….negligent motor vehicle homicide, negligent operation of a motor vehicle, speeding greater than reasonable for given conditions and improper operation while approaching a bicycle.
    Off-Duty Deputy Killed In Motorcycle Crash…..high speed was a factor in the crash and investigators found no skid marks on the road.
    Off-Duty Police officer charged with drunken driving…..CHICAGO (AP) — A police officer charged with drunken driving in a car wreck that killed two men and injured a third,
    Off-duty DPS officer indicted in crash with motorcyclist
    A former Department of Public Safety officer was indicted after hitting a motorcyclist while off duty…..he struck 26-year-old motorcyclist from behind…..had been under the influence of alcohol at the time of the crash. Inattention and speed were also factors, the report showed.
    Off-duty CHP officer killed in crash
    A 13-year veteran with the California Highway Patrol died early Monday when his truck swerved off the 210 Freeway, overturned and tossed him out onto the road.
    Off duty Lee County Sheriff's deputy killed in car crash
    was traveling north on Interstate 75 about 12:40 am yesterday when his sport utility vehicle struck a dump truck in Bonita Springs…..was traveling behind the dump truck when he steered his SUV to the left and quickly back to the right. The SUV hit the rear of the dump truck.
    And this goodie.....DURHAM -- At first, the highway patrol said its trooper did nothing wrong when he pulled over a Durham police officer for speeding.
    The Highway Patrol says off-duty Durham Police Officer Anthony Harris was doing 84 miles an hour in a 45-zone and smelled of alcohol but was not arrested, nor did he get a speeding ticket.
    Supervisors from the Highway Patrol Headquarters on Saturday night, off-duty Harris was pulled over on his motorcycle, going 84 in a 45. The highway patrol trooper smelled alcohol on his breath. But Harris was not arrested or cited for speeding; his police supervisor was called to the scene and he got a ride home.
    "The police are like mobsters. They just get away with crime," Raleigh Resident Ricardo Zambenedetti said. "They just do what they want to do and it's not right. They can do it and we can't."
    On Tuesday, authorities had a change of heart. Harris is now charged with speeding by troopers and an internal review is underway by Durham police. As for Trooper David Smith, he is also under investigation to see if he gave a fellow officer special treatment.

Some of you think that driving 20 or 30 miles per hour over the speed limit is just a civil infraction. Word of advice, you better start looking at case law. Excessive speed is ending up with indictments and your whole life sued out form underneath you. When the word gets out that a Trooper did not take action in a case that need to have action taken on the he and his department are dragged through the dirt and the Trooper will probably loose his job or at least get some time off.

The 10 year old girl on the bicycle my be your daughter and the off-duty officer that killed her may be from your department....God how horrible would that be.
    I have never heard a Trooper bragging or jumping for joy for writing another officer a citation. However I have seen many with heavy hearts and lumps in their throats when they have had to work that crash when a fellow officer killed himself because he thought he had "A right to speed".

[quote=guest 5]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Thin Blue Line in FL":1uthev2i
    wow i didn't think i was going to get graded on this. i never said i was above the law, last time i checked what i posted it didn't say that . its about respecting other cops. there is a brother hood we have,and we should stay together. a civilian can care less about us. a off duty cop will be the first one out of the car not thinking about the dangers to help another cop . fhp troopers ,i guess doesn't know what its like to have a brother hood or they are just one way cops and only care about them self's .what we see in one year is more than a fhp cop will see in his/her 20 years of service.and maybe that's why they think that way. I stop people from all over the world,not just car stops ether, and if i can use discretion and its another cop from anywhere i will let them go no questions asked, its just the right thing to do .I didn't want this to be a north and south bashing ,i just wanted the fhp troopers to open there eyes and see the real picture, that would be great in not at least i tryed.thin blue line in fl i do have a e mail address but not sure i want to post it to many EDP's out there . i can make one up on some other site if you want to chat e mail?[/quote:1uthev2i]

So you think FHP Troopers only care about themselves. Over and over I see posts like this and wonder why so many of you think having a badge is a blanket right to flagrantly speed and drive recklessly while you are off-duty and in your POV. You think Troopers are wrong for doing their jobs and for OCCASIONALLY writing the runaway officer who was probably doing a whole lot faster than the citation he received said. I used the word flagrantly. We are not talking about stepping on the gas a little to long from the red light in a 35 MPH zone. We are talking about running 20 or 30 miles an hour or more above the speed limit with the attitude of "Its my right because I am the man". What do you see in one year that FHP does not see in 20, as you literary skills so eloquently stated. How about the dead 7 year old boy and 8 month old infant, crumpled up in the back seat of their mothers pickup because, you guessed it someone was driving too fast. Or how about the newly wed couple killed on their honeymoon the day they got married, hit by a speeding vehicle. Troopers have to deal with these families almost on a daily basis. How about the little suit cases strown about the Interstate with Mickey dolls and childrens clothing soaked in blood, becase some parent was driving too fast. I have seen more death and carnage on the roadway because of inattentive driving than I would ever care to remember.
    Or even better yet how about these fun little excerpts that Troopers just love to work on behalf of are brother officer's
    Off-duty police officer cited after crash killed girl on bicycle..
    Prosecutors cited an off-duty police officer on Friday for his alleged involvement in an accident that killed a 10-year-old girl who was riding a bike in Foxborough….negligent motor vehicle homicide, negligent operation of a motor vehicle, speeding greater than reasonable for given conditions and improper operation while approaching a bicycle.
    Off-Duty Deputy Killed In Motorcycle Crash…..high speed was a factor in the crash and investigators found no skid marks on the road.
    Off-Duty Police officer charged with drunken driving…..CHICAGO (AP) — A police officer charged with drunken driving in a car wreck that killed two men and injured a third,
    Off-duty DPS officer indicted in crash with motorcyclist
    A former Department of Public Safety officer was indicted after hitting a motorcyclist while off duty…..he struck 26-year-old motorcyclist from behind…..had been under the influence of alcohol at the time of the crash. Inattention and speed were also factors, the report showed.
    Off-duty CHP officer killed in crash
    A 13-year veteran with the California Highway Patrol died early Monday when his truck swerved off the 210 Freeway, overturned and tossed him out onto the road.
    Off duty Lee County Sheriff's deputy killed in car crash
    was traveling north on Interstate 75 about 12:40 am yesterday when his sport utility vehicle struck a dump truck in Bonita Springs…..was traveling behind the dump truck when he steered his SUV to the left and quickly back to the right. The SUV hit the rear of the dump truck.
    And this goodie.....DURHAM -- At first, the highway patrol said its trooper did nothing wrong when he pulled over a Durham police officer for speeding.
    The Highway Patrol says off-duty Durham Police Officer Anthony Harris was doing 84 miles an hour in a 45-zone and smelled of alcohol but was not arrested, nor did he get a speeding ticket.
    Supervisors from the Highway Patrol Headquarters on Saturday night, off-duty Harris was pulled over on his motorcycle, going 84 in a 45. The highway patrol trooper smelled alcohol on his breath. But Harris was not arrested or cited for speeding; his police supervisor was called to the scene and he got a ride home.
    "The police are like mobsters. They just get away with crime," Raleigh Resident Ricardo Zambenedetti said. "They just do what they want to do and it's not right. They can do it and we can't."
    On Tuesday, authorities had a change of heart. Harris is now charged with speeding by troopers and an internal review is underway by Durham police. As for Trooper David Smith, he is also under investigation to see if he gave a fellow officer special treatment.

Some of you think that driving 20 or 30 miles per hour over the speed limit is just a civil infraction. Word of advice, you better start looking at case law. Excessive speed is ending up with indictments and your whole life sued out form underneath you. When the word gets out that a Trooper did not take action in a case that need to have action taken on the he and his department are dragged through the dirt and the Trooper will probably loose his job or at least get some time off.

The 10 year old girl on the bicycle my be your daughter and the off-duty officer that killed her may be from your department....God how horrible would that be.
    I have never heard a Trooper bragging or jumping for joy for writing another officer a citation. However I have seen many with heavy hearts and lumps in their throats when they have had to work that crash when a fellow officer killed himself because he thought he had "A right to speed".

Its really sad to see police officers *****ing about breaking the law. No wonder many people do not respect LEOs all this hypocracy over speeding. How in the world did some of you graduate the academy?

I killed two people and got courtesy. I don't see the big deal.

[quote=Anonymous]
    Quote Originally Posted by LEE County
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by "Thin Blue Line in FL":2dywp2ge
    Go talk on your own threads and get off of this one.

See thats why you prima-donnas in the sissy tan Uniform's and car's are perceived as well as treated like Jag offs . :snicker:
    Why dont you post your dept name ((Wakenhut excluded), so I can go on there and mingle with the real police.[/quote:2dywp2ge]

I agree hero.....You can tell us Sissy's how you real men go to calls with six backup officers, pounding on your chest and pulling out your tasers to subdue the dreaded drunk in front of the Jiffy Mart call.
    Then I can tell you my pitiful sissy story about the last drunk that I had to fight by myself with my closest backup 30 miles away, no tasers, no supervisor, no helicopter. We sissy's in the tan uniforms sure could learn a lot about being tough from listening to you.
    When I pull over that drunk in the backwoods, or pull over the speeding vehicle on the Interstate full of gang bangers from Miami, its just my sissy uniform, a flashlight, and my prima-donna a$$ that deals with it.......You Prick!

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast