why do fhp cops summons other cops?? - Page 2
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posted: 02/27/08 01:24:48 Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thin Blue Line in FL wrote:
    It's NOT all cop's here brother from the north! It's these Meter Maids with a gun that call themselves "troopers". To clarify, a "summon's" is a court date not a Ticket. I believe what you received was a Civil (fine amount) citation.?? Please dont group the "COP'S" in our State with these bozo's in Tan car's with the Red fire engine lights. As a 20 + year Officer I have NEVER cited or summoned another Cop for anything! You have to remember this "agency" the FHP is the Lowest paid group in Florida and probably in the South and aparently for whatever reason they have an ax to grind with others! Some day a "Trooper" is going to screw up in my jurisdiction. I wont cite him/her but they will wish they were cited when the embarassing chew of thy azz is complete! So please dont compare the Police / Deputy Sheriff's of Florida with this soon to be disbanded group of ticket issuers and know the Boy's and girls of Green and Blue do in fact have your back!!!

When you "boys" in green take over this state and work the main slabs, you will realize what a pain in the arse it is to run someone down for 3-4 miles at 130 just to get a badge slapped in your face. It seems to always be some fellow brother from up north who wants to make good time to Disney and could care less what you have to do or the risk you take to get his arse pulled over. When that starts happening we will read on here how you guys are the biggest arseholes of this state. That is assuming you will have time to work the main slabs between all the crashes and DL frauds you will be responding too. A professional LEO from anywhere in the country does not do this to his fellow officers. Its like drinking and driving, its frowned on today where it was accecptable years ago.

===============================================

Well that explains the tickets to the guys from the North, now care to explain the summonses you give to local cops and each other.

Quote Originally Posted by guest3
    . now if i ever stop a cop from florida (which i know you guys come up here) I will give ZERO discretion!!
    Like that scares Florida Cops, ....First of all I do not know many Florida Cops that want go north of Kentucky, because really why would you. However if we do, unlike you, we have enough respect for the law, including traffic...not to be deliberately speeding (90 in a 70) and be pulled over by one of you holier-than-thou A$$es. Be well and be safe.

Quote Originally Posted by guest 1
    i gave he all my info and asked for a courtesy with respect, i know how it is and she wanted nothing to do with it. i gave her 0 attaude. i was doing 90 and other cars were going faster than me . i just dont understand i would never summons another cop . I know every cop does speed a little and would except the same if thay were pulled over..
    First of all you were doing 90mph in a 70mph zone. If the other cars were going faster than you, then you were doing something else that drew her attention. She knocked the ticket down to less than 10mph over..that's called discretion.

"I know every cop does speed a little..." A lot of cops take pride in their oath and try to obey the laws they are sworn to uphold. If they do get ticketed, they "MAN' up and accept responsibility for what they have done; shake it off and let it go. Only an immature and self-righteous one will whine and threaten (or take) revenge.

Expectations of special treatment just because you are a cop is the reason civilians no longer have much respect for cops. It's not all that far from expecting to get away with traffic violations, to expecting free meals; free drinks; free dry cleaning; etc. Maybe that is what NYPD cops expect, but not here!!

Quote Originally Posted by Thin Blue Line in FL
    Some day a "Trooper" is going to screw up in my jurisdiction. I wont cite him/her but they will wish they were cited when the embarassing chew of thy azz is complete!
    Unlike you Superman, TROOPERS have jurisdiction in all of the State of Florida not just one little piece. Also, if you think that any Trooper is worried about the a$$ chewing you would give, you are going to have a rude awaking when you try it. Some of you come on here and bash FHP for doing our job and not using discretion. Discretion works both ways, you have the discretion not to be speeding in your POV, and causing a Trooper to run your better than the rest of the public attitude down. That’s why there will always be a Florida Highway Patrol because of officer’s with attitudes like you, who are quick to bash someone for doing the job and give a free pass to the one deliberately driving unsafe. I do not care if it is a CIVIL or CRIMINAL violation. Be careful out there.

Mr New Yawka: You're an idiot and write like one.

Not all State LEO's cite other cops. It is only a select few wanna be's who have no idea what a brother hood is. We all make mistakes from time to time, I think it would be safe to assume that just getting stopped would be enough to have gotten him to slow down. We all need to respect each other, but never cite another cop.

Quote Originally Posted by guest215
    Mr New Yawka: You're an idiot and write like one.

This post really cracks me up!!! :lol: Is that the best you have for a New York Police Officer??? That he "writes" Like an idiot" ?? WOW.... I bet he is Laughing his azz off when he reads that while depositing his 80-100K salary a year that is made there!! My buddy is a a 10 year Officer of Suffolk County Long Island Dept and made close to $125,000 in 2007 working minimal off duty. Also his cost of living in relative to south FL. So tell me again who are the Idiots??? Im sure that the paultry / pathetic / embarassing...etc... 33K FHP is paying is just about to maybe pay for a 1 bedroom apt for a single guy and a base model economy car payment!!.....LMAO You "Brothers" of mine here crack me up !!!! :lol: Hang in there New York Brother and please forgive my IGNORANT Collegues ( for lack of a better term )

Hey NYPD cop, do you have a E-mail you can be contacted at?? I would love to talk to ya away from the rejects that come on this board!!

Hey NYPD cop, do you have a E-mail you can be contacted at?? I would love to talk to ya away from the rejects that come on this board!!
    Go talk on your own threads and get off of this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Go talk on your own threads and get off of this one.

See thats why you prima-donnas in the sissy tan Uniform's and car's are perceived as well as treated like Jag offs . :snicker:

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast