why do fhp cops summons other cops?? - Page 17
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes whats the point in having more than one cop show up at a scene if none of them have a video cam to film what they put in print? The cams dont lie hmmmmmmmmmm is that why they did not have them ?
    Chubre again! Keep on posting about the lies in the reports. I am sure someone here will take action for you😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Unregistered
    So a florida trooper who writes a new York cop a reduced ticket is the devil, but a new York Cop who arrests a florida cop for carrying a firearm (because new York violates federal law because they don't agree with LEOSA) is just doing their job..

Now that is an awesome point

Unregistered
    You have to remember that FHP is only a highway patrol not a state police as many places up north. There big case is speeding. They think a speeder is a triple murder suspect and child rapist. Oh my god I caught another cop speeding, let me be a complete ass and write him a citation.

Don't put the city cops and county deputies in the same boat as FHP. Most of them would give you a break or only write you a warning. The only ones who "might" cite you are someone who used to work for FHP and left there as many do for a higher paying job at another agency. Seems FHP is brainwashed bunch of cry babies that know their agency is a joke and get NO respect from the real LEO's. If FHP ever got on the band wagon with the rest of the LEO's maybe everyone would stop making fun of them and their agency.

There is no brotherhood with most FHP Troopers they hate themselves and everyone else.

Unregistered
    You have to remember that FHP is only a highway patrol not a state police as many places up north. There big case is speeding. They think a speeder is a triple murder suspect and child rapist. Oh my god I caught another cop speeding, let me be a complete ass and write him a citation.

Don't put the city cops and county deputies in the same boat as FHP. Most of them would give you a break or only write you a warning. The only ones who "might" cite you are someone who used to work for FHP and left there as many do for a higher paying job at another agency. Seems FHP is brainwashed bunch of cry babies that know their agency is a joke and get NO respect from the real LEO's. If FHP ever got on the band wagon with the rest of the LEO's maybe everyone would stop making fun of them and their agency.

There is no brotherhood with most FHP Troopers they hate themselves and everyone else.
    You must be a stupid rookie. Really FHP the only agency that cites other leo's! Stop living in Disney land. Remember almost 10 years ago ORANGE COUNTY SO in orlando arresting the major of MIAMI DADE? All started about no curtesy for speeding. Come over to Orlando. The Orlando Police Department officers write their own mom's tickets. I love working for FHP and i have been doing it for 20 years. Every agency has it's problems. Trust me! I was a deputy for 5 years. I do give lots of warning to other leo's and respect other agencies. I also receive respect from other agencies. I choose to work here, i have a degree and i can go work anywhere. When i applied i knew the pay sucked and it still does. However i live extremely well and i have never had a need for anything. I live with in my means and my family has more than they could ever dreamed off. I do work a lot of hours, but like i said i love what i do. I treat everyone with respect and i expect the same. I go on a one on one basis. If i pull over an leo and he respects me, i have no problem with issuing a warning. If the leo's treats me like garbage cause im a trooper, then you are getting a ticket period. No sweat of my back! Would you let me go for a domestic, theft, burglary cause im a cop. Absolutely not! You other leo's that think you can do our jobs or that you or your job is more important than mine are complete idiots! Just like i dont want to do your job, trust me you dont want to do mine. We do a lot more than write tickets. You would be singing a different tune if you or your loved ones were killed or seriously injured on a DUI crash. I dont care what any pd or so says. FHP is the elite in traffic and if me or my family get injured by a DUI driver. I absolutely want an FHP DUI unit to handle the investigation. Look at the stats and conviction rate, look at home many troopers belong in the 100 club. Trooper Ramirez the top DUI guy in the state works in orlando. I would take him any day over any deputy or city cop. You guys keep talking about our pay and our troopers but you guys have no idea. We are educated and yes i do have bad apples but so does every other department. Trooper live well and some are very wealthy!

Unregistered
    You must be a stupid rookie. Really FHP the only agency that cites other leo's! Stop living in Disney land. Remember almost 10 years ago ORANGE COUNTY SO in orlando arresting the major of MIAMI DADE? All started about no curtesy for speeding. Come over to Orlando. The Orlando Police Department officers write their own mom's tickets. I love working for FHP and i have been doing it for 20 years. Every agency has it's problems. Trust me! I was a deputy for 5 years. I do give lots of warning to other leo's and respect other agencies. I also receive respect from other agencies. I choose to work here, i have a degree and i can go work anywhere. When i applied i knew the pay sucked and it still does. However i live extremely well and i have never had a need for anything. I live with in my means and my family has more than they could ever dreamed off. I do work a lot of hours, but like i said i love what i do. I treat everyone with respect and i expect the same. I go on a one on one basis. If i pull over an leo and he respects me, i have no problem with issuing a warning. If the leo's treats me like garbage cause im a trooper, then you are getting a ticket period. No sweat of my back! Would you let me go for a domestic, theft, burglary cause im a cop. Absolutely not! You other leo's that think you can do our jobs or that you or your job is more important than mine are complete idiots! Just like i dont want to do your job, trust me you dont want to do mine. We do a lot more than write tickets. You would be singing a different tune if you or your loved ones were killed or seriously injured on a DUI crash. I dont care what any pd or so says. FHP is the elite in traffic and if me or my family get injured by a DUI driver. I absolutely want an FHP DUI unit to handle the investigation. Look at the stats and conviction rate, look at home many troopers belong in the 100 club. Trooper Ramirez the top DUI guy in the state works in orlando. I would take him any day over any deputy or city cop. You guys keep talking about our pay and our troopers but you guys have no idea. We are educated and yes i do have bad apples but so does every other department. Trooper live well and some are very wealthy!

Fhp has some of the lowest DUI stats in the country.

Unregistered
    Fhp has some of the lowest DUI stats in the country.
    We must be doing something right if the dui arrest and dui related crashes are both coming down!!!!

Unregistered
    We must be doing something right if the dui arrest and dui related crashes are both coming down!!!!
    I understand where you are coming from with that, when I catch em I clean em. However I know many Troopers who must think they work at a sheriffs office, because they "can't detect the odor of alcoholic beverage" ever!

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617