why do fhp cops summons other cops??
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

why do fhp cops summons other cops??

why do fhp cops give summons to other cops? I am a nypd cop and one of your females cops in troop B gave me a summons for 79mph in a 70 where is the brother hood??

"why do fhp cops give summons to other cops? I am a nypd cop and one of your females cops in troop B gave me a summons for 79mph in a 70 where is the brother hood??"

Simple.......don't speed!!!!! What was your real speed....before he knocked it down??? How much lip did you give him before you identified yourself?? How much lip did you give him after you identified yourself??

Every cop from up north, that I've ever run into, thought that they were down here dealing with hayseeds, rubes and yokels; talking trash and acting like everyone should bow down and kiss their feet!

i gave he all my info and asked for a courtesy with respect, i know how it is and she wanted nothing to do with it. i gave her 0 attaude. i was doing 90 and other cars were going faster than me . i just dont understand i would never summons another cop . I know every cop does speed a little and would except the same if thay were pulled over..

Hmmm.....Let's discuss. You come to our state, knowingly speed, admit you were doing 20 over prior to being stopped, you then GET caught speeding and finally, you express your concerns within a open forum such as this about how you should not be ticketed. What sets you apart from any other driver doing 20 over the limit? Hmmm..... :idea:

Quote Originally Posted by guest 1
    i gave he all my info and asked for a courtesy with respect, i know how it is and she wanted nothing to do with it. i gave her 0 attaude. i was doing 90 and other cars were going faster than me . i just dont understand i would never summons another cop . I know every cop does speed a little and would except the same if thay were pulled over..
    What a 'tard!

you guys just dont get it! i guess discretion is not used.do thay teach that down there? can someone just eaplain to me how a cop can summons another cop ? I guess its tru what they say about the cops in the south ,thay would summons there own mother if thay stoped her. now if i ever stop a cop from florida (which i know you guys come up here) I will give ZERO discretion!!

It's NOT all cop's here brother from the north! It's these Meter Maids with a gun that call themselves "troopers". To clarify, a "summon's" is a court date not a Ticket. I believe what you received was a Civil (fine amount) citation.?? Please dont group the "COP'S" in our State with these bozo's in Tan car's with the Red fire engine lights. As a 20 + year Officer I have NEVER cited or summoned another Cop for anything! You have to remember this "agency" the FHP is the Lowest paid group in Florida and probably in the South and aparently for whatever reason they have an ax to grind with others! Some day a "Trooper" is going to screw up in my jurisdiction. I wont cite him/her but they will wish they were cited when the embarassing chew of thy azz is complete! So please dont compare the Police / Deputy Sheriff's of Florida with this soon to be disbanded group of ticket issuers and know the Boy's and girls of Green and Blue do in fact have your back!!! :wink:

thanks brother now i understand, they are what we call then up here metermaids, and want to be cops. thay really dont know what it is like to be a cop, thay dont have to deal with real life stuff like we have to.there is no brother hood. thay are to busy giving out tickets to other cops trying to meet there numbers for the night so the town can pay them. it just confused but i can see why. thanks you be safe out there. o by the way, i pray for the day i stop a fhp because he will be going home with a yellow slip!! and thay can know how it feels to have another brother s*it on them Is sad it really is!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Thin Blue Line in FL
    It's NOT all cop's here brother from the north! It's these Meter Maids with a gun that call themselves "troopers". To clarify, a "summon's" is a court date not a Ticket. I believe what you received was a Civil (fine amount) citation.?? Please dont group the "COP'S" in our State with these bozo's in Tan car's with the Red fire engine lights. As a 20 + year Officer I have NEVER cited or summoned another Cop for anything! You have to remember this "agency" the FHP is the Lowest paid group in Florida and probably in the South and aparently for whatever reason they have an ax to grind with others! Some day a "Trooper" is going to screw up in my jurisdiction. I wont cite him/her but they will wish they were cited when the embarassing chew of thy azz is complete! So please dont compare the Police / Deputy Sheriff's of Florida with this soon to be disbanded group of ticket issuers and know the Boy's and girls of Green and Blue do in fact have your back!!! :wink:
    When you "boys" in green take over this state and work the main slabs, you will realize what a pain in the arse it is to run someone down for 3-4 miles at 130 just to get a badge slapped in your face. It seems to always be some fellow brother from up north who wants to make good time to Disney and could care less what you have to do or the risk you take to get his arse pulled over. When that starts happening we will read on here how you guys are the biggest arseholes of this state. That is assuming you will have time to work the main slabs between all the crashes and DL frauds you will be responding too. A professional LEO from anywhere in the country does not do this to his fellow officers. Its like drinking and driving, its frowned on today where it was accecptable years ago.

I feel sorry for the citizens of this state if they ever do get rid of the highway patrol. Seems like off-duty officers who are above the law will be the only ones who benifit from it.

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast