April Delegates

Thread: April Delegates

April Delegates

Since everyone complains they are never informed and no one in my region responds to their emails it seems a effective way to spread information is on here. So here you go directly from Director J. Smith

Florida Association of Police Explorers

April 2008 Delegates Meeting April 11-13

Hotel Information:

Hilton Orlando/Altamonte Springs
    350 S. Northlake Blvd. Altamonte Springs, FL 32701
    Hotel: 407-830-1985
    Rate $80.00 per night

Directions & Transportation

Daytona, Lake Mary-I-4 West to exit 92, left onto SR 436 South, to 2nd traffic light, Northlake Blvd, right onto Northlake Blvd.

Tampa, Disney area-I-4 East to exit 92, right onto SR 436 South, to 1st traffic light, Northlake Blvd, right onto Northlake Blvd.

Disney, Tampa, Maitland, Downtown Orlando-I-4 East to exit 92, right onto SR 436 South, right onto Northlake Blvd.

Check in and check out times:
    Check in at the hotel is 3pm, check out is 12pm
    Link to the hotel is: http://www1.hilton.com/en_US/hi/hotel/A ... a/index.do
    Please identify yourself as a member of FAPE to receive the room rate.
    Book early to guarantee rate
    Please bring your Tax ID # or rooms will be subject to room tax

Where did you get this from? Its not on the FAPE website and I was talking with my Advisor tonight about the delegates and he had not heard anything yet.

We complain about communication because its never complete. This infomation should be on the website so that EVERYONE can access it. It should not have to be your responsibility to inform us.

Right now no one can get in contact with the web master so we are unable to post this information on the website. I have been trying to get in contact with him for weeks about a few different things and I herd others were as well.
    This information was sent to me as well as every other v.p. via email from the adult board Director Jay Smith for me to pass on to my region. If you or your advisor have any questions comments or concerns feel free to contact me at jpalant@yahoo.com

No Offence Jason, I know your doin your job,

But I think Jay should be emailing the Advisors not the explorers and relying on them to pass the information arround.

This is something to be brought up at the Next Delegates meeting. Who is the Webmaster? They need to be fired and we need a new one. We are paying for this website but we are unable to Utilize its services.

I was told that the web master is from the holly hills area but whomever it is they are setting us back with communication. I hope he or she is not getting paid for this sorry job.

I don't agree with that I think its the youth's job... This is our association and we all voted in our reps. so now its their (our) job to keep the rest of the association informed and up to date but thats just me.

Well Hey I do give you that I agree with you on that. But look at our track record with communication. We really can not trust the youth with important information untill they prove they can handel it. And I would be royaly peeved if my VP didnt do their job and not tell my advisor or the adult advisor. Yes the youth should contact the youth but Jay should also contact the Adults. But keep up the good work Jason.

The information is now posted.
    -
    The FAPE webmaster position is not a paid position.
    -
    This information was e-mailed to me on the 23rd of February. I had not posted it until today due to the fact I was in the hospital.

It is fair to say there have been communication issues, but I have received no information from anyone except the Director & the Secretary. This is being resolved.

If you wish to contact me, please use:
    FAPEwebmaster@gmail.com or the contact form on the FAPE website.

Jason, I wish that you would not act like you are the best person on the planet. You say that you do SO MUCH, but it seems to me like you haven't sent an update to the web since September.

either step up or shut up.