How about some courtesy pal!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: How sad A$$hole !

Quote Originally Posted by Neighboring S Fl LEO
    It boils down to this.. its called a warning or professional courtesy! Its a shame this has to be discussed and the GBPD COP who wrote him should be ashamed... we have only ourselves to protect us from all the other wolfes. I give warnings all the time and will always take care of "family".. if I have a problem with "family".. I tell the person and "family" member in person. ! Even the subjects we arrest get breaks.. try it sometime, you will feel better for not being an A$$hole !
    :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

You're right, he's a a$$ whole.. Lazy POS... Hope he rots in he11.. ops: How dare he write a F-en ticket.....

Quote Originally Posted by U R Kidding Right?
    The fact that this is even being debated by you is obsurd. If thats how you guys get down over there just say it, so you guys can be dealt with accordingly.
    :!: :!: "you guys" becareful in what you ask for, you are not a MAN making a threat on a message board !!! Post your name on here and make that threat to my face "Mr. New York". Not all GBPD Ofc.'s are rejects from the past and or other departments. And I can't tell the guy next to me what to do if I' am not standing there next to him..So keep your BEEF with the one OFFICER and not all, you know what I mean..?

Re: How sad A$$hole !

Quote Originally Posted by Please
    Quote Originally Posted by Neighboring S Fl LEO
    It boils down to this.. its called a warning or professional courtesy! Its a shame this has to be discussed and the GBPD COP who wrote him should be ashamed... we have only ourselves to protect us from all the other wolfes. I give warnings all the time and will always take care of "family".. if I have a problem with "family".. I tell the person and "family" member in person. ! Even the subjects we arrest get breaks.. try it sometime, you will feel better for not being an A$$hole !
    :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

You're right, he's a a$$ whole.. Lazy POS... Hope he rots in he11.. ops: How dare he write a F-en ticket.....
    Your a loser

[quote=Bring it !!]
    Quote Originally Posted by "U R Kidding Right?":15k8gyet
    The fact that this is even being debated by you is obsurd. If thats how you guys get down over there just say it, so you guys can be dealt with accordingly.
    :!: :!: "you guys" becareful in what you ask for, you are not a MAN making a threat on a message board !!! Post your name on here and make that threat to my face "Mr. New York". Not all GBPD Ofc.'s are rejects from the past and or other departments. And I can't tell the guy next to me what to do if I' am not standing there next to him..So keep your BEEF with the one OFFICER and not all, you know what I mean..?[/quote:15k8gyet]

How old are you 12? "Say it to my face"? Your right , you may have one or two good guys. Although, this is the second time I have pearsonally dealt with a courtesy issue from your guys. So if that is the way it is over there just let us know so we can return the favor, OK buddy? So relax with blowing things out of proportion. Also, If you want to know who I am ask your comrad who wrote my family. My Dad told him the department I work for and he has my last name, so conduct the biggest investigation in your career and look me up if you want.

[quote=Anonymous]
    Quote Originally Posted by Bring it !!
    Quote Originally Posted by "U R Kidding Right?":1n4sqvow
    :!: :!: "you guys" becareful in what you ask for, you are not a MAN making a threat on a message board !!! Post your name on here and make that threat to my face "Mr. New York". Not all GBPD Ofc.'s are rejects from the past and or other departments. And I can't tell the guy next to me what to do if I' am not standing there next to him..So keep your BEEF with the one OFFICER and not all, you know what I mean..?

How old are you 12? "Say it to my face"? Your right , you may have one or two good guys. Although, this is the second time I have pearsonally dealt with a courtesy issue from your guys. So if that is the way it is over there just let us know so we can return the favor, OK buddy? So relax with blowing things out of proportion. Also, If you want to know who I am ask your comrad who wrote my family. My Dad told him the department I work for and he has my last name, so conduct the biggest investigation in your career and look me up if you want.[/quote:1n4sqvow]

Stuff it

P R O F E S S I O N A L C O U R T E S Y

Hmm, you guys know who you are dealing with, right? They do get good officers, then they leave. how often do they back your guys on 3-15's?or even Sunny isles?
    It is sad all the way around...

Re: P R O F E S S I O N A L C O U R T E S Y

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Hmm, you guys know who you are dealing with, right? They do get good officers, then they leave. how often do they back your guys on 3-15's?or even Sunny isles?
    It is sad all the way around...
    You are right, however some of us (3) do go to any 3-15 near by.. I was at 172 for APD's 3-15. Always willing to help out. Someday one of us will get a good assist that will break the cycle... Some of us are just a call away.. be safe brother....

Re: How about some courtesy pal!!

Quote Originally Posted by U R kidding right?
    I just wanted to take this time to thank the A-HOLE on the boat that wrote my Dad. I guess the day was so slow that you had no choice but to cite him in an attempt to justify your miserable existence. You claim to be retired NYPD??? If you were a Florida boy I would brush it off as you not being taught what courtesy was. Im sure the boys at your old command would be proud! My dad is here on vacation from NY to visit his cop son and gets written by a cop who claims to have been NYPD even when his best friend is a retired LT Commander in the same boro that you worked!
    Thanks Again!!!
    My daddy's best friend was a cop. My daddy's on is a cop. Why doesn't your daddy obey the no wake zone?

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    I just wanted to take this time to thank the A-HOLE on the boat that wrote my Dad. I guess the day was so slow that you had no choice but to cite him in an attempt to justify your miserable existence. You claim to be retired NYPD??? If you were a Florida boy I would brush it off as you not being taught what courtesy was. Im sure the boys at your old command would be proud! My dad is here on vacation from NY to visit his cop son and gets written by a cop who claims to have been NYPD even when his best friend is a retired LT Commander in the same boro that you worked!
    Thanks Again!!!
    My daddy's best friend was a cop. My daddy's on is a cop. Why doesn't your daddy obey the no wake zone?
    He's better than you!! :twisted:

Thanks Again!!!
    :devil: Hey that A-Whole, is gods gift to the Water ways!!! he's just like a turd floats on top.. Rob P.. AKA ROB'S A RAT!!!!!!!! This is the only ticket he has ever wrote ! You should sell it on E-BAY, he does less work than anyone on earth in law enforcement, he is actually going back words. :devil:

:devil: :devil: :cop: :cop: ROB'S A RAT :devil: :devil: :cop: :cop:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast