How about some courtesy pal!!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

How about some courtesy pal!!

I just wanted to take this time to thank the A-HOLE on the boat that wrote my Dad. I guess the day was so slow that you had no choice but to cite him in an attempt to justify your miserable existence. You claim to be retired NYPD??? If you were a Florida boy I would brush it off as you not being taught what courtesy was. Im sure the boys at your old command would be proud! My dad is here on vacation from NY to visit his cop son and gets written by a cop who claims to have been NYPD even when his best friend is a retired LT Commander in the same boro that you worked!
    Thanks Again!!!

Re: How about some courtesy pal!!

Quote Originally Posted by U R kidding right?
    I just wanted to take this time to thank the A-HOLE on the boat that wrote my Dad. I guess the day was so slow that you had no choice but to cite him in an attempt to justify your miserable existence. You claim to be retired NYPD??? If you were a Florida boy I would brush it off as you not being taught what courtesy was. Im sure the boys at your old command would be proud! My dad is here on vacation from NY to visit his cop son and gets written by a cop who claims to have been NYPD even when his best friend is a retired LT Commander in the same boro that you worked!
    Thanks Again!!!
    Oh, brother!

JERK !

The me generation.. scary isnt it. and this is from a cop on the job 33 years.. professional courtesy and or warning,s mean nothing. Whoever did this is an A$$Hole !!

Quote Originally Posted by U R kidding right?
    Thanks Again!!!

Hey Dush Bag!!!! go back to NY and break the law there.

HEY GOLDEN SHOWER POLICE DEPT.,,, DID U GUYS GO TO THE FHP ACADEMY OR SOMETHING????

LOOK UP "P R O F E S S I O N A L C O U R T E S Y"

U MAY NEED IT ONE DAY ON YOUR DAY OFF IDIOTS!!

WTF?

[quote=Waaaaaaaaa.......]
    Quote Originally Posted by "U R kidding right?":d5f9u035
    Thanks Again!!!

Hey Dush Bag!!!! go back to NY and break the law there.[/quote:d5f9u035][i]

Hey, Johnny Law, how about uncrossing your eyes and see that I am a cop here.

So thats what your days consists of? Enforcing Manatee zones because they are mating? Is it you thats mating with them?

How about this...Let one of your family members break the law (as you put it) in my city. The sad part about it is....I probably still wouldnt write them, "Brother". :x

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    HEY GOLDEN SHOWER POLICE DEPT.,,, DID U GUYS GO TO THE FHP ACADEMY OR SOMETHING????

LOOK UP "P R O F E S S I O N A L C O U R T E S Y"

U MAY NEED IT ONE DAY ON YOUR DAY OFF IDIOTS!!

WTF?
    DID YOU"R DAD say he was family ?? or just ***** after words...

Actually, yeah, and he didnt ***** at all. Do you really think I would be complaining if this loser had no idea. He doesnt have a crystal ball. Im the one thats *****ing. He came back with a grin on his face because he couldnt believe either. My Dad is not an A-Hole. I highly doubt he was anything less then polite. Now Sherlock, do i really have to spell it out for you? Upon being stopped My Dad stated he was on vacation visiting me (a cop). That I was on the other side waiting. Somewhere in the convo the "cop" stated he was retired NYPD from Queens. My Dad then proceeded to tell him his best friend just retired as LT Commander of Queens Homicide. He blew it off as if my Dad was just some random guy doing 10 above the speed limit. He wrote him for a lesser infraction but none the less gave him a ticket. I dont expect my Dad to be treated as if he walks on water. But I do ecpect a little courtesy.

The fact that this is even being debated by you is obsurd. If thats how you guys get down over there just say it, so you guys can be dealt with accordingly.

How many times Do I have to Tell you,, Golden Bch is a joke

The marine patrol unit cannot leave their little city, they have to pay special attention to speeders by the MAYORS house

the boat is not allowed to go faster than idle and it is not allowed in the ocean

They definately have a quota especially the marine patrol units

if you get a ticket nd its on radar challenge it their guns usually arent certified

How sad A$$hole !

It boils down to this.. its called a warning or professional courtesy! Its a shame this has to be discussed and the GBPD COP who wrote him should be ashamed... we have only ourselves to protect us from all the other wolfes. I give warnings all the time and will always take care of "family".. if I have a problem with "family".. I tell the person and "family" member in person. ! Even the subjects we arrest get breaks.. try it sometime, you will feel better for not being an A$$hole !

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast