Who I want for sheriff in 2008 and why
Page 1 of 44 12311 ... LastLast

Who I want for sheriff in 2008 and why

I figured I would help out the people that want to go into every thread and discuss their favorite candidate, ruining the original intent of the topic at hand. For those of you that feel the need to do that, please post here. It will save all of us some headaches and keep the delete button on my end from getting fired up.

Ok since everyone has theories about who to vote for, when vote and why to vote here’s one more opinion and theory to chew on;

First priority is to get rid of McNesby. That should be first and foremost with over 90% of the employees who have experienced his incompetence, lack of leadership and corruption.

The way to do that is simple. Don’t vote for him. Vote for Morgan. To those who are skeptical of Morgan, if he beats McNesby, he’ll have to face either Scapecchi or Lucas in the general election. As it stands based on the comments posted, Scapecchi is way ahead of Lucas as far as the employees are concerned. His resume is also much more impressive than Lucas’ and that will give him a big edge with the other voters. That would mean Scapecchi and Morgan will face each other in November.

If all the national political analysts and commentators are correct with their predications, OBama will be the democratic candidate for President and that will bring out the black and other minority voters in unprecedented numbers never seen before in national or local elections. There are almost 40,000 black, Hispanic and other race registered voters in Escambia County. Some are predicting turnouts in the 85-90% range with all minorities if OBama is on the ticket. That will be a huge sure block vote for Scapecchi if it does materialize. They will vote for Scapecchi if for no other reason than he is a democrat.

The republicans who didn’t vote for Morgan in the primary because of various reasons will find those reasons still valid in the general election. Many of them who voted for McNesby in the primary will revolt against Morgan for defeating their boy in office and will vote across party lines and also vote for Scapecchi who will then beat Morgan with a big majority.

Scapecchi will be the next Sheriff of Escambia County so if you want to be a part of his team and his administration now is the time to get on his band wagon.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Scapecchi will be the next Sheriff of Escambia County so if you want to be a part of his team and his administration now is the time to get on his band wagon.
    Translated:
    If you want to be promoted or get your revenge on mcnuggets then support Larry now.

Yep Scapecchi is reeeaaaally different. :roll:

If we are going to change, I would rather have Morgan of Lucas as my next Sheriff. I think the past has proven that it is not always best to have a Sheriff that is from the agency. Lets do something different for a change. Maybe one of these guys with have some different ideals.

No more same old same old

Quote Originally Posted by I'm 4 change
    If we are going to change, I would rather have Morgan of Lucas as my next Sheriff. I think the past has proven that it is not always best to have a Sheriff that is from the agency. Lets do something different for a change. Maybe one of these guys with have some different ideals.
    Doing the same stuff with the same people from the same place ain't change.

Vote the Mac into retirement

I'll take Morgan, Lucas or Scapecchi. I like Morgan's ideas. I haven't heard much of anything from either of the others. If I'm going to consider either Lucas or Scapecchi they are going to have to let me know what they stand for and what they think about how McNesby is running the SO. Morgan has been the only one talking for over a year now. Can anyone tell me why the Democrats are so damn quiet? Are they afraid of McNesby? I thought the line from the Scapecchi folks was that he was going to start letting us know his opinions after the first of the year. ??? Just wondering. I'd like to see both Scapecchi and Lucas show some stones and open up on the corruption and inefficiency that is Mac's way of life.

Re: Vote the Mac into retirement

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan is most prepared
    I'll take Morgan, Lucas or Scapecchi. I like Morgan's ideas. I haven't heard much of anything from either of the others. If I'm going to consider either Lucas or Scapecchi they are going to have to let me know what they stand for and what they think about how McNesby is running the SO. Morgan has been the only one talking for over a year now. Can anyone tell me why the Democrats are so darn quiet? Are they afraid of McNesby? I thought the line from the Scapecchi folks was that he was going to start letting us know his opinions after the first of the year. ??? Just wondering. I'd like to see both Scapecchi and Lucas show some stones and open up on the corruption and inefficiency that is Mac's way of life.

Scapecchin has a web site where you can read about some of his ideas and if you want to learn more he has an e mail address you can write and ask;

http://larryscapecchiforsheriff.com/

why so quiet?

I think that was the guys point V. D. They all have websites but websites don't talk. When are Larry & Lucas going to make a public statement about the administration? Or is this a stealth campaign all the way? And if so...why? Most voters want to get to know their candidates from more than a website.

Listen, Scapecci is no MacNugget and he won't have little RexNuts running around.

It will not be more of the same. It will be a better system.

And for those of you who say you want someone from the outside you must be FNGs who did not listen about the past with outsiders.

You will NOT have cronies like we have now. There will be fairness and a department with a Sheriff for the deputies and for doing a great job.

VOTE FOR LARRY, NOT FOR HARRY!!!!!

ps: Or you can Vote for Pedro

VIVA PEDRO.

Page 1 of 44 12311 ... LastLast