CHRIST AS VICE PRESIDENT

CHRIST AS VICE PRESIDENT

Today I was briefed by a group of high level republican party state representatives in Orlando. You will not believe what they told us in a 100 years.

The Republican party short list is down to three for selection as the Vice Presidential running mate. A female and two males, one of who is our Governor. Yes it's true this is not BS, it is down to three and Christ is looking good of the nom.

What comes next will SHOCK YOU

TOTALLY SHOCK EVERYONE

BOB WHITE will be appointed as the Lieutenant Governor if Christ runs on the ticket and scores a win.

Now theres a story

I think you are crazy or lying if you believe that McCain would want to align himself with Charlie Crist (not Christ) after the way he has screwed up this state we have the worst insurance problems in the nation and he doesn't need that problem... unfortunately I think we are stuck with Charlie

This is real they were talking about it on the morning shows in Washington. just this morning.

Please don't associate Crist with Christ.....that's just plain wrong. The two names shouldn't even be in the same sentence.