Is Sheriff Hunter still in charge at the CCSO?? - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Is Sheriff Hunter still in charge at the CCSO??

Quote Originally Posted by Guest23
    Don Hunter hasn't even left office yet, the Election is several months away and amazingly Several members of Sheriff's Hunters Command Staff are making budget decisions and planning a reorg without informing the man himself of their intentions. Sheriff Hunter I realize that you are allowing Kevin Rambosk to run the show much like you had done under then Sheriff Rogers.
    I only need to know one thing are you steering the ship CCSO until you leave or not? I realize with the Tax amendment passed Budget issues will be greatly scrutnized but do you realize that some of the programs and units that you put in place are being cut and or reassigned such as your Corrections K-9 among others. Did you know that your Captain of Corrections can't wait to move your idea the Corrections K-9 to the Canine Unit and not be responsible for the Jails any more.
    I know that this is one example of many Sheriff Hunter. You haven't left yet but your house is making it seem like you have. Please take a look at everything you have helped create, and establish over the past 20 +years before the people you thought you could trust destroy it all in the name of looking good hopefully in the eyes of your successor.
    Please take a look, I bet you'll be surprised what you find out .
    He's been out of the loop for years, and now that he's leaving do you really think he cares

Quote Originally Posted by Guest69697070
    How about getting rid of your so called CERT team Captain? What a joke, this team is a far cry and far from the path originally intended when it first started and was run by a great SWAT leader who is now in D3 as a Sergeant. I don't even think the so called guys in charge have a clue about team work even though they preach one team one fight. Seems to me it's about a certain few and forget the rest. Imagine the money you would save then Captain if you got rid of this WorkOut Club.
    You can either stay in shape and be a warrior or eat donuts and hate those that are warriors. Visit that website below and start today! There is hope for you yet. Dont give up you CERT haters. I am sure that they are always looking for demonstrators to use during training. A bunch of dedicated and proud members of a necessary team.

Achin' to call NDN

I'd love to call NDN and tell them all about the Captain and his escapades. It'd be fun to watch.

Re: Achin' to call NDN

Quote Originally Posted by Wishin
    I'd love to call NDN and tell them all about the Captain and his escapades. It'd be fun to watch.
    Go ahead. I am sure they would be happy to print an article accusing a Captain of the Sheriffs Office of doing all sorts of immoral stuff off nothing more than an anonymous tip....right

last time that happened we got a new high priced PIO.

The Captain

I hear there are some good pic's of some of it. Think I'll send'em to JW.

JW

JW would have to have someone else look at them before he did anything nowadays. Seems the KR has tightened the noose on his ba77s. Its past the time he should have been neutered.

Where

Oh where oh where can my donnie bob beeeee,,
    he's hung behind the ears of JW you see
    He cant come out and play 'cause JW said no
    Oh, KR can you help us, we miss him sooooo.

Guest69697070

Quote Originally Posted by Guest69697070
    How about getting rid of your so called CERT team Captain? What a joke, this team is a far cry and far from the path originally intended when it first started and was run by a great SWAT leader who is now in D3 as a Sergeant. I don't even think the so called guys in charge have a clue about team work even though they preach one team one fight. Seems to me it's about a certain few and forget the rest. Imagine the money you would save then Captain if you got rid of this WorkOut Club.
    I think Guest69697070 was taking a shot in the dark or is the sole SgtK9 being refered to who lacks mangement/supervisory skills and can only supervise a dog.
    When agencies start feeling the budget crunches, they start looking at units of luxury to cut and not the units justified as serving a purpose with minimal cost. CERT from my understanding is not full time. They are summoned when situations arise above the level of a regular deputy(s). I assume that they are required to remain physically fit at the ready just like SWAT.
    Something Guest69697070 appears to be allergic to.

An agency having a Corrections K9 unit handled by a Sergeant (supervisor of none) is a luxury. To top it off why a Sergeant, a deputy or a corporal can perform this duty without and be happy. I dont think there is a drug problem in the jails or you would hear about it. I am sure that if the agency K9 unit would put the facilities on their list as part of areas to visit would be accomplished with minimal expense to the agency.

I vote: CaPt a big (1) and Guest69697070 a big (0)

Guesswhat..you do not have a clue. That rank of SGT has nothing to do with his position as K-9. K-9 was a position that opened up in the jail and he happened to qualify for it. He was not promoted soley because he was going to be k-9.

Also the K-9's on the road do not have enough time to go check the jails. They are maxed out now covering flex ops details, special details, re-cert training, road patrol, dog and pony shows and much more just to name a few. If you want to suggest another k-9 unit to go check the jails how about uning the Burger King (BK) unit from I-75. They do not do anything but work traffic on the interstate!!!

So next time why don't you ask how things work first before spreading false information and assumptions.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast